Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Carafaats Arabian Nights

Carafaat   

The coming weeks I will be travelling through the Middle-East. I will be visiting the UAE(start in Abu Dhabi, then Dubai, Sjarjah), Qatar, Kuwait and if I have money left maybe even visit Oman.

I thought I update SOL, just in case aI get bored. :)

Carafaat   

Arrived yesterday morning in Abu dhabi. Slept the whole day. In the evening I was invited by some well off friends for a dinner at the Emirates Palace, same place where they filmed Sex and the City. Never seen more gold and luxury. But the Palace is accessible for everyone, thousands of ppl are roaming the building like a museum. So thats atleast a good thing.

http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=AzM6B0bSMXE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAzM6B0bSMXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

D.O.C   

Carafaat;940516 wrote:
The coming weeks I will be travelling through the Middle-East. I will be visiting the UAE(start in Abu Dhabi, then Dubai, Sjarjah), Qatar, Kuwait and if I have money left maybe even visit Oman.

I thought I update SOL, just in case aI get bored.
:)

Having all these time, if i were i would have waited after Ramadan and settled off for cumra or hajj, but good luck!

D.O.C   

Having all these time, if i were you i would have waited after Ramadan and settled off for cumra or hajj, but good luck!

Carafaat;940516 wrote:

I thought I update SOL, just in case aI get bored.
:)

MORE and MORE updates please, inaadeero arafat. :P

you're a torchbearer for our clan. we are so proud of you, walle. put us on the world map. please visit all our contacts in the middle east. there is an excellent shisha joint frequented by members of our clan in ajman ee make sure you visit. :cool:

congratulations for your information, ma istidhi? :D

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;940709 wrote:
MORE and MORE updates please, inaadeero arafat.
:P

you're a torchbearer for our clan. we are so proud of you, walle. put us on the world map. please visit all our contacts in the middle east. there is an excellent shisha joint frequented by members of our clan in ajman ee make sure you visit. :cool:

congratulations for your information, ma istidhi?
:D

Congratulations for what inaar?