Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

1988 war documentary

Wadani,

Welcome home! We were all raised believing in the pan-Somali dream but interaction with certain elements of the 'defeated lot' helps one see the true light.

Long live SL and Allah's blessings for those who sacrificed their lives so we could live free!

Note: Now we're just waiting for Carafaat, how long will that take? ;)

Carafaat   

Mintid,

Carafaat was born, raised and bred in Somalia. I do not belief we Somalis stand a chance in the world when we are divided. I do not belief Djibouti or NFD are in a much better condition. Only a United Somali people and nation can stand a chance to truly bring salvation to its people. I will not abandon that dream for those few defeated lot that are wandering in foreign lands and want to turn back the time, nor to those that cant see the diffrence between unjust and justice or those so called federalist that equate the state with the clan.

Hence why I not only oppose Somalilands recongnition as an independent state but fiercely oppose this travesty called clan federalism.

SOO MAAL   

gooni;941475 wrote:
Hadiiba SL dad ku laysay xuduud iyo dawlad aan ictifaaf loo hayn qarnigan 21aad maxay samayn lahaayeen ayagoo dawlada????

That's a Great Question !!!

Daqane   

Tallaabo;940699 wrote:
^ Yes we do live in that blessed triangle. We also live in a square, rectangle, circle, cylinder, and trapezium. The ancient Greeks were indeed inspired by our magical shapes. So what is your point buddy?:confused:

Looool

Wadani   

Apophis;941744 wrote:
Dig dipper into your history sxb and you'll find out why (even the HAG) find you the Fredo of the family.

What collabo with the whiteman? Wat r u talking about bro? I hope it's not that revisionist neo-claptrap again.

Wadani   

Apophis;941906 wrote:
Don't pretend ignorance sxb. Read your history. You can't expect me to do all the research for you.

If my ignorance is feigned as u claim, y would I need to read my history. Anyway, the usual claim of the snm being collaborators with the British and the D-block being patriots is complete nonsense. History is never that simplistic. For example, the British general 'Koofil', whose is the subject of the Sayids famous poem, was killed by daraawiish from the HY as he attempted to return looted camels to the Khaatumo clan. He was accompanied by 300 Khaatumo men on that infamous day. The daraawiish movement itself was created in Burco, and 4 of the 5 original leaders of the movement were from the SNM clan.

Also, entire sublcans of the Khaatumo (eg MAxamuud Garaad) and the Cagdheer clan (eg Maxamad Zubayr) sided with the British and the Abyssinians against the Sayyid, and even plotted to assassinate him numerous times. Raage Ugaas the famous Cagdheer poet composed a piece praising the British for freeing them from the yolk of tyranny cast upon them by the dervishes. In the end, there was no clan that was entirely pro daraawiish or pro colonialists, and besides being anti-daraawiish didn't neccessarily mean one was pro-colonialists. My point in all of this being, history is never as simple as the neat and linear narratives we are constantly exposed to.

Tallaabo   

Wadani;941981 wrote:
Wat's wrong with the admin on this site? Y did u guys delete what i wrote?

Don't be so explicit with the words dee. Waar ereyada dhar u xidh:D

Wadani   

Tallaabo;941988 wrote:
Don't be so explicit with the words dee. Waar ereyada dhar u xidh:D

But I didn't talk bad about any clan. I was just giving a history lesson. It's Apo who is insulting a specific clan here and his posts are still up. This forum is bull****, the admin can delete me if they want I don't even care, way cadaysteen qabyaaladdoda.

Wadani dont get worked up adeer you have play it smart with the defeated lot , you actually named the name of a clan you should not do that because its against the rules. APO did not name the clan if he does that it would have been deleted to. Insulting clans is allowed as long as you do it indirectly. Dont be direct wadani with the defeated lot.

Wadani   

Xaaji Xunjuf;941997 wrote:
Wadani dont get worked up adeer you have play it smart with the defeated lot , you actually named the name of a clan you should not do that because its against the rules. APO did not name the clan if he does that it would have been deleted to. Insulting clans is allowed as long as you do it indirectly. Dont be direct wadani with the defeated lot.

But usually they just blot out the clan names and don't delete the whole thing. I thin it was the history they had a problem with and not the clan names. Anyway, I'll write it again when I get the chance without the clan names and ill see what happens.

Blessed   

It's sad that the suffering of our people is constantly used for cheap politicking on this forum. Teeda kale, insulting Somali clans as a hobby on a daily basis doesn't not a make one a patriot!