Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

1988 war documentary

painful history of the past does not justify current injustices and transgressions against Khaatumo regions by Hargeysa administration

Somalia;941290 wrote:
Cheerleading should be a strong second.

donkey.gif

For a u sure love the kacaan government

At least Duke would've fiercely opposed what the kacaan goverment did to Somalia and Somaliland

Or Somalia maybe you were never on the side of cabdilahi Yusuf and you were on the side of afweyne

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;941295 wrote:
hey somalia im going to waaciye this summer did u knw that?

What you doing in Waaciye?

Xaaji, I didn't support these attacks by Kacaanka on civilians, this was a tribal massacre which ultimate goal was to replace the indigenous ethnic Somalilanders with refugees of 77 war, I can't argue against this, my business here is with Oba.

gooni   

Waxaan maqli jiray hashu ayadaa geela cunaysa hadana cabaadaysa

Hadiiba snm dad ku laysay xuduud iyo dawlad aan ictifaaf loo hayn qarnigan 21aad maxay samayn lahaayeen ayagoo dawlada?

Oba

Ilmada iska tir saxiib dadkaasu waa horay dhinteen allaha u naxariisto waa fahmi kara darenkaaga,dhacdadaan waqooyi galbeed wax saas u wayn maahan markii la barbar dhigo koonfurta waxa ka dhacay maalin galinkeed,ilowshuhu waa nimco alle,hadaad gabar tahay cajaladaha xasuuqa ha fiirsan ee guurso oo ubad xalaala kori.

Wadani   

gooni;941475 wrote:
Waxaan maqli jiray hashu ayadaa geela cunaysa hadana cabaadaysa

Hadiiba snm dad ku laysay xuduud iyo dawlad aan ictifaaf loo hayn qarnigan 21aad maxay samayn lahaayeen ayagoo dawlada?

Oba

Ilmada iska tir saxiib dadkaasu waa horay dhinteen allaha u naxariisto waa fahmi kara darenkaaga,
dhacdadaan waqooyi galbeed wax saas u wayn maahan markii la barbar dhigo koonfurta waxa ka dhacay maalin galinkeed
,ilowshuhu waa nimco alle,hadaad gabar tahay cajaladaha xasuuqa ha fiirsan ee guurso oo ubad xalaala kori.

Man, no wonder my forefathers and these people have been mortal enemies since the 17th century. The last few days have been sort of an eye opener for me here on SOL. I seriously didn't know people were harbouring this kind of hate. Alhamdulillah Somaliland is independent and stronger than ever, cid wax ka qaadi kartaanaa majirto. TAKBIIR! ALLAHU AKBARRRRRR!!!!!!!! Hahahahaaaaa

Somalia;941384 wrote:
What you doing in Waaciye?

Xaaji, I didn't support these attacks by Kacaanka on civilians, this was a tribal massacre which ultimate goal was to replace the indigenous ethnic Somalilanders with refugees of 77 war, I can't argue against this, my business here is with Oba.

im gettin me a broad stevieblessed.png

Wadani   

Apophis;941536 wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that it was you (in the general sense) who started this hate against us because, frankly put, we had the b!tches and the camels and you not so much? Hence your collabo with the whiteman to gain leverage against your better gabbed bros
:D

You went outside the family sxb, you guys are the descendent of Fredo

Fredo.jpg

What collabo with the whiteman? Wat r u talking about bro? I hope it's not that revisionist neo-claptrap again.

Wadani;941524 wrote:
Man, no wonder my forefathers and these people have been mortal enemies since the 17th century. The last few days have been sort of an eye opener for me here on SOL. I seriously didn't know people were harbouring this kind of hate. Alhamdulillah Somaliland is independent and stronger than ever, cid wax ka qaadi kartaanaa majirto. TAKBIIR! ALLAHU AKBARRRRRR!!!!!!!! Hahahahaaaaa

Wadani remember when you first joined and you were singing Somaliyey tooso :D

An eye opener

Never forget udubkaa cidhiidhiga u degey ma cidkalaad mooday so cududa reer sheikh iyo ciidankooda maha.

Wadani   

Xaaji Xunjuf;941540 wrote:
Wadani remember when you first joined and you were singing Somaliyey tooso

An eye opener

Never forget udubkaa cidhiidhiga u degey ma cidkalaad mooday so cududa reer sheikh iyo ciidankooda maha.

Xaajiyow waanigaa hadda saaxiga keenay. Allaylahee Xasan Tarabbi been ma sheegin. :D