Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Race traitors

Coofle   

Cambuulo iyo bun;938845 wrote:
There are many amhara loving race traitors amongs the God fearing us somalis. these parasites and double agents are everywhere. you see them in nairobi odering "canjero etiopian" and other disgusting etiopian foods. this peoples infuriate me more than tose other race traitors marrying non somali aka revert lovers (i call them roadside whores, cos that's what they're). some have even married this dirty xabash. i double spit on them

this people must be catalogued and actively barred from our noble race and society. i spit in their faces.

what measure can be taken against these wretched lowlifes?

wabilahi tawfiq.

I am Soomaalinimo Nationalist to the core...But you are a little bit carried away in your post saaxiib... You don't have the right to insult someone just because they order Canjeero Itoobiyaan, That is pure hatred and hate never amounts to much..if you want to have a generation of pure somalis, Teach them to LOVE SOOMAALINIMO and not hate thy neighbors for that hate backfires in a bad way.....didn't you learn from Siyaad barre's Anti-Ethiopian sentiments, look how Somalis loath each other, all because of hatred culture cultivated by Siyaad Barre......Read history.

Ethiopian is not a race. Nor is eating Ethiopian food an act of traitory. Take deep breath, go outside of your Somali exclusive circle, by all means try all different kinds of food, Ethiopian Indian Chinese Japanese viatnamese French. SOl walahi wet walatay, threads abound teenagers smoking hookah and Enjera eating traitors.

Safferz   

brainblaster456;938976 wrote:
Did you mean it when you said race or you just mean't a different ethnicity. Even if you hated someone; an intelligent person would not have started a Jaahil and unintellectual topic. You mention Allah in "wabilahi tawfiq" when your behaviour is unacceptable in Islam. People who are against race marriges aren't at least as arrogant as you are. the are a bunch of god fearing Amhara muslim. So next time you promote Nationalistic fanatism, please don't say anything that has to do with Islam.

We all know what measures Allah takes against people like you. Wabilahi tawfiq...

+1

Cambuulo iyo bun;938992 wrote:
Typical knee deep axmaro jeceylow. The axmara are no different to the cursed Jews of which God spoke of. So call me jahil or ignorant but that is better than to be an habash disease lover like you. You're a race traitor and deserve to be spat on.

PS: mujahid alpha iyo Oba thanks for your support. One day we shall prevail and protect our pure race.

You are worse to Somali people like poison because your type of people an the way they think is what breeds in un-intelligence in to the Somali minds. For example i can't hate a ONLF soldier until i know about his mind set and opinions. If he is out there to hunt Amhara civilians or if he is out there trying to free ****** (OG-land). Allah never spoke about Amhara or Somali, he dosen't prefer Somali over Amhara nor Amhara over Somali. But there are enough Amhara religous muslim individuals that Allah prefer's and cares about more than you...

Al-Harith then narrated that the Messenger of Allah said,

قَالُوا: يَا رَسُولَ اللهِ وَإِنْ صَامَ وَصَلَّى؟ فَقَالَ:

"Who ever calls to the call of ingorance, he will be in the fire of Jahanam. Even if he prays and he fasts".

We need fresh minds that could fix up Somali people becuse we blame other people for our decedance. If you point at someone there are millions of other finger pointing back at you...

Cambuulo, cunto ayaa ka hadleysaa ee Islii waxaa ku arkeysaa wiilal dhalinyaro ah qabo fanaanadaha Xabashada ee xulka banooniga (especially after the recent African Cup tournament in Febraayo). Ama kuwa Kiinyaatiga. Not that only, waxee kale gishtaan arm bracelets caagaga ah ee calamada Kiinyaatiga iyo Xabashada ka sameysan. Shuud.

xabad   

That's lame miskiin lol you're complaining about someone wearing bracelets. adigaa ba kaa daran ninkaani walaaahi.

Jacpher   

^Afxumo hadey xabashi dhulka ka dhicin waa horaan guuleysan laheyn boowe. Afxumo wax uunbey kugu dirtaa, wax kaama celiso.

Jacpher;939241 wrote:
^Afxumo hadey xabashi dhulka ka dhicin waa horaan guuleysan laheyn boowe. Afxumo wax uunbey kugu dirtaa, wax kaama celiso.

+2.

Ninkaan Af.Somaligii maxaa u diiday? If you are going to question other people's 'Somalinimo', the least you could do is write in Somali. At least people would have taken you seriously.