Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

New Admin will soon be established in Mudug region

Maamulka Somaliland arintan kamuusan hadlin warar kala duwan ayaana ka soo baxaya weerarkan,waxaana jira war sheegay in kooxda weerartay xabsiga ay rabatay inay la baxaan Maxabiis xabsiga ku xirnaa oo ay isku beel yihiin.

please update us with the security situation in Caynaba ---that is much closer to home than the talk of the distant Galkacyo

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;938885 wrote:
Yes and the other one will be called general caydiid airport , why does it bother you let them have as much clan airports as they want.

Xaaji, it does bother me wallahi. Cause I think its better to have one Airport, then two poor landing strips in one city. Its just not rational!

Xaaji Xunjuf;938867 wrote:
Carafaat i dont mind that even if you were born on mars you are still an ethnic Somalilander and they view you as one the few SL crooks in Somalias govt they view them as outsiders , remember professor samatar statement. Waad iman kartan laakin hadal badan idin ma ogalin:D

I have lived more of my life in Somalia than i did in Somaliland but that doesn't make a difference. Carafaat Somalia of the past is no longer ours every one knows that sawta laga xigsaday wax fahan.

Its a shame you feel that way. it really it.

Sensei   

Xaaji Xunjuf;938558 wrote:
Good point galkacyo is the most divided city it needs one administration we support the government in this.

I will grant yo that, divided it is, but not for the reasons you cite. It is divided because one side choose to let their neighbors live as they please and not meddle. There is no city as democratic as Galkacyo is today, a city that houses people of all Somali walks- both lineage and material status. Marka iska aamusa nimanyahoow oo xishooda.

Ninkan la yiraahdo Oba, who actually sounds a lot like former Somalina, sheeko waalan buu la yimaadaa. Now that Xamar has subsided, waxaa moodaa inuu magaalooyinkii iyo maamuladii kale buris u qaatay.

Carafaat   

Sensei, I think Oba means well. He just wants to see a United Somalia and United Cities. Remember that Oba's folks have long lived in a divided city with a greenline. So he knows what he is talking about.

Carafaat   

SomaliPhilosopher;938917 wrote:
Caraafat, I have been to this "greeline" city, but that is not relevant. The story is a hoax..

Galkacyo doesnt have a greenline and two admins? You think that is a hoax?

War Deg Deg: Raysulwasaare Saacid oo goor dhow ku dhawaqay inuu iscasilay

Wararka naga soo gaarayo caasimadda Somalia ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa sheegayo in Raysulwasaaraha Somalia Cabdi Faarax shirdoon 'Saacid' goordhow qabtay shir jaraaid kaaso uu kaga dhawaaqay inuu xilka iska casilay. Lama oga sababaha rasmiga ee ka danbeysa iscasiladda laakin warar beryahan la isla dhexmarayeey ayaa sheegayo in Raysulwasaare Saacid iyo madaxweyne Hassan sheikh Mohamud ay kala dhaxeysay khilaaf aad uu ba'an kaaso salka ku haya maamul uu sameynta Jubbaland.

Wixii faah-faahin ah kala kala socda webka Allgedo.com

Cabdi Faarax, Muqdisho/Soomaaliya.

Allgedo News Media Network

allgedo@allgedo.com

Same "author/publisher" by another bs story.

Carafaat;938919 wrote:
Galkacyo doesnt have a greenline and two admins? You think that is a hoax?

No, Carafaat. That is not the hoax. The hoax is this "news story" of the government's decision to create one admin

Sensei   

Nimanyahoow, dalkii taga oo bal soo arka Gaalkacyada sidee u egtahay horta. Mid Boondheere dhaafin, iyo mid Dutch ah baa raba Somali unity inay kaaga sheekeeyaan.

Hada ka hor baa islaan waxay tiri reer fulaan fulaan kheyr ma qabaan, oo yaa kuu sheega baa la yiri, markaasee tiri "eedo dadka baa lahaa."

P.S. The green line you talk about has done a lot of good for that town. People, although this is true for one side more than the other, have come to their senses and understood to live with each other peacefully. Dare say that about another town ? And please do not say Laas Caano ama Ceerigaabo.

Carafaat;938868 wrote:
Che, are you saying the goverment shouldnt be involved in building and administration for Baidoa, Beletweyn, Marka as well?

You are comparing to apples to oranges.

Carafaat   

Che, why are you opposing Galkacyo admins to be united. its just not logical not have two admins in one city. Even Berlin has been united, after 40 years of division.

Carafaat;938926 wrote:
Che, why are you opposing Galkacyo admins to be united. its just not logical not have two admins in one city. Even Berlin has been united, after 40 years of division.

Berlin was divided by a top-bottom political ideology whereas Galckayo is divided by bottom-up, grassoots, tribal difference. apple and oranges maandhey