Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

New Admin will soon be established in Mudug region

Carafaat   

Che, back to the topic, its not healhy to have a greenline between diffrent parts of a city. We live in the year 2013 and you guys want to sustain a greenline in one city. Even Xamar is united after years of clan conflict and greenlines.

Che -Guevara;938858 wrote:
Xiin. For people claiming to be from different country, their obsession with Somalia is rather puzzling and unhealthy.

Carafaat. Dire security situation? what have you been smoking?

Somalia claims Somaliland to be part of their country whether Somalilanders consider themselves a different country or not is not the point , if the koonfurians accept that Somaliland is no longer part of their country. Than they have every right to say to Somalilanders F off ,stop talking about our affairs they would even have the right to ban them from this site. Its like the talks between SL and Somalia, the world forced the 2 sides to talk so we have to talk about everything.

But go'i maysan

Hanaga hadlina

nala jooga

obsession baad qabtaan , waxaso dhan isku meel ma galaan:D

Carafaat   

Xaaji, I was born and bred in Mogadishu, Somalia. Clanwise its clear I am from Somaliland. But Che is from Ethiopia, that is definetly another country. :D

But back to the topic of Mudug and Galkacyo. Why are pirates opposing the Unity of Mudug and Unity of Galkacyo?

Puntland and Jubbaland certainly feel Somalilanders are talking stuff they have no business talking. Somalilanders should focus on their internal affairs, and work with federal government to free themselves from the separatist chains .

Whatever arrangement is in place in Galkayo works for the people. There's movement of people and goods but it is up to the community if they want unified administration.

lol@Carafaat, sure you were born and breed in Xamar. So is every Somali.

Carafaat   

Xiinfaniin, Oba Hiloowle and I are not Somalilanders. We are both from Xamar. So we have every right to talk about issues in Somalia. Just like you can talk about Somaliland. Trying to silence those who merely ask questions, is a show of weakness. :D

Carafaat i dont mind that even if you were born on mars you are still an ethnic Somalilander and they view you as one the few SL crooks in Somalias govt they view them as outsiders , remember professor samatar statement. Waad iman kartan laakin hadal badan idin ma ogalin:D

I have lived more of my life in Somalia than i did in Somaliland but that doesn't make a difference. Carafaat Somalia of the past is no longer ours every one knows that sawta laga xigsaday wax fahan.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;938865 wrote:
Whatever arrangement is in place in Galkayo works for the people. There's movement of people and goods but it is up to the community if they want unified administration..

Che, are you saying the goverment shouldnt be involved in building and administration for Baidoa, Beletweyn, Marka as well?

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;938867 wrote:
Carafaat i dont mind that even if you were born on mars you are still an ethnic Somalilander and they view you as one the few SL crooks in Somalias govt they view them as outsiders , remember professor samatar statement. Waad iman kartan laakin hadal badan idin ma ogalin:D

I have lived more of my life in Somalia than i did in Somaliland but that doesn't make a difference. Carafaat Somalia of the past is no longer ours every one knows that sawta laga xigsaday wax fahan.

Xaaji, Somalia ina la kala eexeysto maha. Qof iga eexeysan karana ma jiro. Hadii qofi cuqdad ku jirto, maha inaa aniguna isgaliyo cuqdad.

Carafaat dalkan waad ka hadli karta , laakin maalinta SL la aqoonsado oo ay Somaliland iyo Somalia si official u kala baxaan hadal haynta koonfurianska adigu waad deyneysa galkacyo may 5 mamuul ha u samaystan. Dadkan waxay isla jecelyihin la jecloow wax alalay waxay isla raban la jeclow haday beletweyne 10 mamuul ka samaystaan tafadal banu leenahay , haday al shabab raacayaan , mabruuk baanu leenahay , haday afka kikuyada baranayaan bugaag iyo qalimaan baynu u diri. wax alaale waxay isla jecelyihin wanu la jecelnahay. Thats my new motto.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;938873 wrote:
Carafaat dalkan waad ka hadli karta , laakin maalinta SL la aqoonsado oo ay Somaliland iyo Somalia si official u kala baxaan hadal haynta koonfurianska adigu waad deyneysa galkacyo may 5 mamuul ha u samaystan. Dadkan waxay isla jecelyihin la jecloow wax alalay waxay isla raban la jeclow haday beletweyne 10 mamuul ka samaystaan tafadal banu leenahay , haday al shabab raacayaan , mabruuk baanu leenahay , haday afka kikuyada baranayaan bugaag iyo qalimaan baynu u diri. wax alaale waxay isla jecelyihin wanu la jecelnahay. Thats my new motto.

Xaaji, anigu Somalia ayaan raaciya. My ambition is to become the Governor of Galkacyo. I love them Mugdians, they are so backword thinking. Would love to educate them on governance. Who the hell invented this, One city, with 3 diffrent admiinistrations, 3 clan Mayors, 3 clan police stations, 3 clan prisons, 3 clan Airports, 3 clan roads, 3 clan checkpoints. :D

Dee sidaasay jecelyihin 3 mamuul oo magaalo kaliya yeelato la jeclow, adigu xita hadaad tagtid sadex bay ku qeybsan doonan. Haday sadex mamuul samaystaan sidaasay raban iyagu waxay aminsanyihin inay sida hormar ku gaadhayan anaguna wanu ugu duceyneyna. 4.5 mashallah banu leenahay hormarka mamuulada beeleysan kheyrki ugu fiicna baanu leenahay. Maxaad ugu diidi

Carafaat   

Check this. The Galmudug Clan Airport. there is already the Abdullahi Yusuf Clan Airport. Now there are 2 clan Airports in one City. :D This is why the city needs one administration, to make logical and rational descisions.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Taliye ka tirsan ciidanka Somaliland ayaa lagu dilay Caynaba kuwo kelena waa la dhaawacay

16. april 2013

Taliyihii Sirdoonka degmada Caynaba ee gobolka Sool Axmed Caydiid ayaa ku geeriyooday weerar koox Maleeshiyo ahi ku qabsatay Xabsiga Caynaba,waxaa keloo weerarkas lagu dhaawacay askar ka tirsan Somaliland.

Sida ay baahiyeen Warbaahinta Hargeysa Marxuumkan ayaa ku geeriyooday tuuladda Beer mar dhaawaciisa loo soo waday dhinaca Burco, waxaana Maydkii Marxuumka iyo Taliye ku-xigeenkii Xabsigaasi iyo askari kele oo dhawaac ah la geeyey Cisbitaalka Burco.

Maamulka Somaliland arintan kamuusan hadlin warar kala duwan ayaana ka soo baxaya weerarkan,waxaana jira war sheegay in kooxda weerartay xabsiga ay rabatay inay la baxaan Maxabiis xabsiga ku xirnaa oo ay isku beel yihiin.

http://www.allpuntland.com/2010/anmv...asp?a=1785&z=1