Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

The Strengthening Relationships Tour by PM

Dabrow   

Jacpher;934993 wrote:
lol@sense.

You got that wrong sxb. I'm behind the government and I respect the office of the presidency. While I disagree with President Hassan on some issues, I think he is doing good given the circumstances the country is in. I like to think this President can pull it off. I'm not so sure about this Yes Man.

Its perfectly fine to have disagreements in life however its not right to call the PM a yesman because he is not inline with your agenda.

But for all I care keep repeating that mantra, you might convince yourself that you are right:D

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;934998 wrote:
Nice pictures of the PM and his delegate. Ethiopia is important , and is undergoing important transformation. Somalis are rising in stature in Ethiopian politics and that is a good thing. Good to see a Somali minister welcoming Somalia's PM. Somali cabinet members were part of the discussion with President Hassan earlier this year when he visited Ethiopia.

xaaaji xunjuf and Carafaat, just like headless chickens, are running from one post to another in SOL, with transparent pretense of nationalism and all.

Such are the nature of separatists when defeated. They shall compose nice songs for the PM if they indeed approve what he is doing
:D

Xiin: You are to harsh on Xaaji. He said in another thread he shall accept whatever outcome of the Somalia-Somaliland talks. Its a step forward.

Jacpher   

Dabrow;935003 wrote:
Its perfectly fine to have disagreements in life however its
not right to call the PM a yesman
because he is not inline with your agenda. But for all I care keep repeating that mantra, you might convince yourself that you are right:D

Not right doesn't make it wrong. It's not right to go out in the rain but it isn't absolutely wrong to do so. By the way, he was called a yes man before he was sworn into office, way before he flew to Kismaayo and indulge into JL issues, way before he put on a suit as PM and stood before the cameras. I didn't make that up today.

What's bugging you sxb. I just stated the fact this trip is paid for and by Somali people. What's wrong this that.

Dabrow, one would definitely think so but with xaaji xunjuf such reasoning and rationale is no wise possible. He is a man of mischief, and deep hatred for certain folks. Political disagreement which is very normal and part of life are ok. But xaaji xunjuf would have long nights praying for your demise if you disagree with him :D

not long ago he accidentally shared with us an eloquent and elaborate prayer against Boosaaso, a peaceful Somali city :D

Mario B   

Jacpher;935014 wrote:
What's bugging you sxb. I just stated the fact this trip is paid for and by Somali people. What's wrong this that.

Yeah granted, but what point were you trying to make?:confused:

Dabrow   

Jacpher;935014 wrote:
Not right doesn't make it wrong. It's not right to go out in the rain but it isn't absolutely wrong to do so. By the way, he was called a yes man before he was sworn into office, way before he flew to Kismaayo and indulge into JL issues, way before he put on a suit as PM and stood before the cameras. I didn't make that up today.

Nothing is bugging me, on the other hand is quite obvious thats something is bugging you. The other day it was a name of region and today is the PM who hails from people of that said region. :D Of course his trips are paid by Somali people, since he represent them. Besides stating this obvious facts, you want to say something else?

Dabrow   

xiinfaniin;935017 wrote:
Dabrow, one would definitely think so but with xaaji xunjuf such reasoning and rationale is no wise possible. He is a man of mischief, and deep hatred for certain folks. Political disagreement which is very normal and part of life are ok. But xaaji xunjuf would have long nights praying for your demise if you disagree with him

not long ago he accidentally shared with us an eloquent and elaborate prayer against Boosaaso, a peaceful Somali city

No doubt that Xaaji Xundjuf once was like that, but Im a man who believe in changes and inorder for Somalis to move into future where we prospers we must let those feeling go and leave the past behind us and unite. There is no otherway and I think he will slowly come to realize this. We shall see in the coming years who is right:D

Dabrow;935003 wrote:
Its perfectly fine to have disagreements in life however its not right to call the PM a yesman because he is not inline with your agenda.

But for all I care keep repeating that mantra, you might convince yourself that you are right:D

for what its worth, a pm should be a yes man, after all the president is elected and not the pm

Tallaabo   

The Somali prime minister paying homage visits to his African colonial masters:D And what is wrong with the French maids befriending the Siyaadists?? Somaliland should nuke them immediately.

Dawladnimaa muuqata marka dhabta loo hadlo

I wish government's priorities could be more reflective of the reality (political and security) on the ground to fully leverage the window of opportunity that is extended to them