Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Video - nairobi somalis are not fools

Blessed   

looool waar Jamaal qarxiska ka daa raga hakaa noolaadaane. Koley these western journalists would add their own lies to sensationalise their articles about the 'witless' African.

Safferz   

Saw this earlier today... if Westerners are going to make an industry out of Somalia, I take no issue with people like Bashir making them look like fools and getting some of that paper in the process.

wyre   

The guy in the interview who says, "they shoot us you some of our coleages are dead" is Habashi

Safferz   

wyre;934064 wrote:
The guy in the interview who says, "they shoot us you some of our coleages are dead" is Habashi

He's Kenyan

Ibtisam   

I saw this earlier and could not stop laughing; Bashir- why would a real pirate be giving interviews to these white people for a bit of change when he is a pirate and rich! lol logic!

LAzy journalist- serves them right!

Although Jamal has obviously now killed off their business!

Haatu   

Safferz;934082 wrote:
So... Kenyan, not Habesha.

I don't know if the Boran are one of the recognised ethnicities/tribes of Kenya.

Ibtisam   

^^^Agree and very true- but they would need to get a different set of black faces- we can agree for Bashir and Adan- their acting career- at least as pirates is over. :D

We might see them in a new blockbuster about master minders of something else in time though