Sign in to follow this  
Yunis

War dag dag ah: Xildhibaano ka dagay Magaalada Kismaayo Saacadihii la soo dhaafay

Carafaat has been rattled by the creation of Jubbaland ---he has become some sort of joke in this forum, someone with extreme emotions.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;934175 wrote:
lol@Tolka, that's best you could say with silly grin.If anyone is blinded by anything, it is you, supporting tribal entity and have audacity to preach others about ills of clan federalism.

Che, I suggest you post your arguments here why you think Sierra Leone is the same as the Kenyans and Ethiopians Xiinfaniin and Zack support rather then safing face by sending PM to tolka. :D

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;934191 wrote:
Carafaat has been rattled by the creation of Jubbaland ---he has become some sort of joke in this forum, someone with extreme emotions.

Saxiib, you should know by now that when people start calling me names is because their ego is hurt. waa ku raxeysta. :D

Faahfaahin– Wararkii ugu Dambeyey Kismaayo, Wafdi Nairobi ka yimid, kuwo Garowe kasoo socda iyo xafladii oo goordhow dhacaysa

Saaka waxaa Nairobi ka yimid Wafdi isugu jira IGAD, Beesha Caalamka, Ganacsato iyo Siyaasiyiin si ay uga qayb galaan wanqalka Dowlada Jubaland ee Soomaaliya(Jubaland Sate Of Somalia), goor dhowna waxaa Garoonka diyaaradaha Kismaayo laga doonayaa Wafdi heer Wasiir ah oo ka imanaya Garowe.

Magaalada goobeheeda lagu shaaheeyo waxaa ka muuqda maalin feysto iyo rayrayn, Dadkuna waxay hadal hayaan dowlada deegaanka loo sameeyey, waxaa guud ahaan Magaalada laga dareemayaa Xaflada qabanqaabadeedu kasocoto Magaalada.

Xaflada ayaa lagu wadaa iney bilaabato salaada duhur ka dib saacada Kismaayo, waxaana kasoo qaybgalaya boqolaal marti ah, in ka badan 800(Sideed boqol) oo Ergooyinkii horey magaalada u joogey ah iyo boqolaal shacaba, waxayna noqonaysaa Xaflad aad u balaaran.

Shalay Waxaa magaalada soo gaaray wafdi ka yimid Muqdisho oo Xildhibaano ah kuwasoo garayay in ka badan Afartan Xildhibaan.

kala soco Puntlandi oo si toosa idiinkasoo waramaya xaflada hadba meesha ay marayso.

Garoonka Diyaaradaha waxaa hada ku sugan Masuuliyiin soo dhaweynaya Wafdiga Puntland oo goordhow imaanaya.

The 'wiil Somali Kenyati ah' is the real deal. If you are from the shallow ends of Somalia's Clan Pool, do not envy the rise of noble folks, Carafaat. If I were you, I would practice the courtesy of our IGAD Secretariat :D

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;934458 wrote:
The 'wiil Somali Kenyati ah' is the real deal. If you are from the shallow ends of Somalia's Clan Pool, do not envy the rise of noble folks, Carafaat. If I were you, I would practice the courtesy of our IGAD Secretariat
:D

Saxiib, I salute the succesfull rise of our Somali-Kenyan brothers within the ranks of Kenya. But concerning Somalia, I wouldnt

entrust Somali-Kenyans with guarding Somalias interest, their first loyalty will always go to their native country of Kenya.

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;934466 wrote:
^^Perhaps those you term Somali Kenyans , are more Somali than you.

And yet they are Kenyans as well. Which would mean that in Jubbaland, that is bordering Kenya their loyalty will go to Kenya. Weather its the interest of oil concessions or any other interest. The current rush to form a Jubbaland that has the support of Kenya and not of Somalia, proves my point.

^^Waad calaacalaysaa adeer

They are more nationalist than you , and they are big stakeholders. I wrote article about them. MMA baa iga delete gareeyey

The Rise of Oga00deens, read it when you get a chance .

Talo : marry up and be an in-law with them , instead of standing against the political tide :D

STOIC   

Carafaat..I doubt a Kenyan-Somali will mean to harm Somalia if anything every Kenyan-Somali interest is alligned with their clan..You will have folks from Garissa support Jubaland express and folks from other part support Mogadishu or Hargeisa..There is nothing to fear saxib if anything fear the clan politics..haha

Carafaat   

STOIC, I didnt say harm Somalia. I said when they have to choose between allegiance to Mogadishu and Nairobi. They have and will for sure always choose the interest of Kenya. The current situation is a proof of that.

Xiinfaniin, I am talking about all Somali-Kenyan citizens, not a particular clan. The same goes for Djiboutians, Somali-Ethiopians. Laakinse clearly you cant think beyond qabiil.