Sign in to follow this  
Yunis

War dag dag ah: Xildhibaano ka dagay Magaalada Kismaayo Saacadihii la soo dhaafay

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;934097 wrote:
Caraaf is in love with the real
but Kenyans and Ethiopians, no no...

Che, not long ago you were crying about Kenyan occubation and Ethiopian atrocities against Somalis. But it seems that one tends to have a selective memory marka la dul saaran yahay Kenyan and Ethiopian tanks.

^I oppose all foreign aggression but you seem to have become fond of some and not others, You are against all of them or you are not bur stop with hypocrisy.

p.s. Ethiopians are still in Bay/Bakool, Gedo and Hiiraan mase they don't fit into argument now miyaa?

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;934129 wrote:
^I oppose all foreign aggression but you seem to have become fond of some and not others, You are against all of them or you are not bur stop with hypocrisy.

p.s. Ethiopians are still in Bay/Bakool, Gedo and Hiiraan mase they don't fit into argument now miyaa?

Sierra Leone troops are coming on the request of the Somali Goverment, all the way from West-Africa. To replace the Kenyans troops, who on the other hand clearly invaded Somalia and now trying to establish and funding an administration in Kismayo.

Are the Ethiopians establishing and funding somali regions to form a proxy State? If so, then I oppose that too saxiib.

^Really, are you splitting hairs now?Every foreign army including Ethiopians came at the request of a Somali Government.Ethiopians don't need proxy, they control it directly but I guess they doesn't matter to you. In fact, they had to be begged to stay in the region by the same Somali Government, IC and AMISOM.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;934138 wrote:
^Really, are you splitting hairs now?Every foreign army including Ethiopians came at the request of a Somali Government.Ethiopians don't need proxy, they control it directly but I guess they doesn't matter to you. In fact, they had to be begged to stay in the region by the same Somali Government, IC and AMISOM.

Saxiib, I oppose the Ethiopians too. But the previous and current Somali goverment are more concerned with Kenyans, they even protested on several occassions the Kenyan invasion, dealings with Jubbaland, etc. But I understand that you have more suspicioun from Ethiopia due to your background of being a Somali from Ethiopia.

Kismaayo oo laga taagay calanka Jubaland iyo diyargarow munasibad lagu soo dhawaynayo Dastuurka oo socota

Waxaa maanta magaalada Kismaayo ee Xarunta gobolka Jubada Hoose uuna ka socda shirweynaha maamul u samaynta Jubaland laga taagay calanka cusub ee uu yeelanyo maamulka Jubaland kaasoo ka kooban Midabada Cagaarka,Cadaanka iyo Buluuga oo ay ku xardhantay xiddig cad oo shan gesood ah.

Midabada calankan ayaa u taagan Cadaanka oo nabada ah,cagaarka oo isna u taagan Barwaaqo iyo Buluuga iyo xiddigta shangesoodka ah u taagan calanka Jamhuuriyada Federaalka ee Somaaliya.

Calanka ayaa laga taagay xarumaha,maamulka,Saldhigyada,iyo madasha uu ka soconayo shirweynaha maamula u samaynta Jubooyinka iyo Gedo,waxaana ka barbar taagan calanka Somaaliya.

Maalinmada berito ayaa lagu wadaa in Kismaayo lagu qabto xaflada lagu maamusayo,lagu soo dhawaynayo Dastuurka cusub ee Jubaland.

Dastuurka Federaalka ee Somaaliya ayaa dhigaya in maamul kasta oo ka mid noqonya Federaalka uu yeesho Calan iyo Asataan u gaar ah.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;934149 wrote:
My background?

Either oppose all foreigners or stop deriding people for doing what you are doing.

Che, I already told you I have always oppose the Ethiopian and Kenyan presence in Somalia. Its Xiinfaniin who supports their presence and even posted here about it, I suggest you should direct your anger to, mise dhiigi tolka ayaa ku kacay oo waad u hiilinisaa. :D

Ugandan Burundi, Djibouti and Sierra Leone are same as those two. Again either stop supporting ALL or spare deriding people for supporting one group, nothing worse than hypocrite.

Carafaat   

Che -Guevara;934158 wrote:
Ugandan Burundi, Djibouti and Sierra Leone are same as those two. Again either stop supporting ALL or spare deriding people for supporting one group, nothing worse than hypocrite.

Che, Sierra Leone is not the same as Ethiopia/Kenya. Ethiopia and Kenya both occuby Somali territorities, since 1964 they have common pact against Somalia that bas been renewed more then 5 times, they both a foreign policy that is intended to divide Somalia, Kenya invaded Somalia without anyone requesting them, they have funded and established this Jubbaland.

Saxiib, clearly you are blinded for the facts here. That tends to happen when people are blinded by loyalty for tolka. dhiiga ayaa ku kacay, waa caadi, in tends to happen, its a Somali trait you know. :D

lol@Tolka, that's best you could say with silly grin.If anyone is blinded by anything, it is you, supporting tribal entity and have audacity to preach others about ills of clan federalism.