Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh “Inta Muwaadin Soomaaliyed Hantidiisa la heyso Soomaaliya Ma dageyso”

STOIC   

Che, don't join the seef-laboot..I doubt the brother wants to legalize stolen property.I agree it is hard to verify through documents after all people were probably saving their lives than a piece of documents...

^^So what do you disagree then , smart STOIC :D?

that is the logic we all oppose ; your house is not yours till you prove it is yours :D the looter shall stay and live in it.

That's the court job to determine that. That's why the Government is reforming the juridical system.

Somalia’s first conference on judicial reforms was launched in Mogadishu, which was one of the key priorities of president Hassan Shiekh Mohamud since he was elected on September last year.

He pledged to restructure the country’s institutions including the judicial system.

^^We wish him luck on that but don't tell us that there is a judicial system in place to handle looted properties today in Mogadishu.

Stoic. I am not accusing him of anything but the idea that people left everything except the clothes on their backs should produce documents to prove their properties are indeed theirs is silly. You might as well say the looter can keep the house.

xiinfaniin;932942 wrote:
Xaaji, the enemy clan is the one you despise in Jubba , in Puntland , in Khatumo and in Jigjiga, so don't deny your deep wishes to see them weakened and defeated
:D
, they have Allaah though and have survived

How can i despise those communities when they are my closest family

Haatu   

They're not serious and no one will take them seriously till they decide to return the looted properties. Until then waa iska sheeko.

STOIC   

Che, Got it..it is just that this forums sometimes we do like to jump quickly to conclusion.No matter how politically fragmented Somalia is today I think all sensible people agree that properties should be returned.I'm sure the government ineffectiveness to implement any rights of return right now complicates things.From all evidences, it appears that majority of Somalis would love to see properties returned to rightful owners.Like the brother said up their a justice system that implies a set of goals for public life that cover such matters needs to be put in place by the current administration.

xiinfaniin;932964 wrote:
Your rhetorical question is answered by your active prayers in this forum...xaaji masaajidka ciyaarta ka daa

Iyagabanu salaada isku xidhana safun saffah, most of these communities wabay iga ducaystan, ana kheyrkaan ku afuufa.

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;932985 wrote:
patience is a virtue. calaacalka naga daaya ee. This is very complicated dulqaata the government needs to start somewhere seef la boodnimada hala dhaafo.

Easy for you to say that. Show some sympathy to the people that were forced out of their homes and are today helplessly watching looters enjoy their wealth and you call for patience. It's not so hard to say "here, take your land back" but certain TB-ridden old men in Xamar don't want to see this happen.

waraa 2 of my family's properties where occupied for 15 years marka spare me the nac nac about sympathy. Haatu meesha UK miyaad uu maleysaa everyone has guns in xamar and the nabaddiid's are willing to do anything to hold on their haram properties and some have sold the properties to some masaakiin with a superlogo made in abdalla shideeye who really believes the house is theirs and payed a lot of money, whats gonna happen to those people? There is a lot of factors to consider marka its not just as you believe which is ''guriga ka baxa''.