Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Faarah Macalin is....

The Zack   

Faarax Macalin is back!

He has lost booskiisii in the recent Kenyan elections, right? Well no problem! He has been nominated to the senate. Not only that, he almost won the senate leadership post iyadoo waliba xisbigiisa minority ku yahay meesha.

Kenya: Maalim Cleared to Vie As Senate Speaker

Nairobi — Former Deputy Speaker of National Assembly Farah Maalim has become the first aspirant to be cleared to contest Thursday's Senate Speaker's election. Speaking after he presented his application, Maalim said he has offered his candidature based on merit and his performance in the 10th Parliament.

"It's my humble prayer and wish that many of my colleagues who have made it back to Parliament and the Senate for that matter and many Kenyans who have made it to the House for the first time, will meditate and put the nation first," he said.

"This is not a House where partisan interests and politics is going to attain, it is a small lean House that is supposed to maintain the unity of this country." His bid is backed by Nyamira Senator Okong'o Omogeni and Wajir Senator Abdirahman Ali Hassan.

Kobtan kasii akhri..

http://allafrica.com/stories/201303260040.html

P.s. Sorry Haatu.

Haatu   

The Zack;932857 wrote:
tell that to Nuune lol.

My dislike for him in the election period sxb was pure politics. Don't let that distract you :D

The Zack   

Haatu;932966 wrote:
My dislike for him in the election period sxb was pure politics. Don't let that distract you
:D

I believe you sir :) The question is will Nuune.

Haatu   

Nuune thinks I dislike everyone apart from Ina Barre Ducaale, Yuusuf Xaaji, whole of reer Balambala if you get my drift ;) For some reason he has got reerkayga wrong :D

The Zack   

Macallinka;933162 wrote:
Good I like Farah Macalin even though his close kinsmen don't like him for some reason. We welcome this big time

Who doesn't like him?

STOIC   

He is one of my favorite politician out of NEP next to the likes of the late Khalif! He can walk the talk and talk the talk too with some actions..He has been gutsy and defiant early on way before other NEP politicians got up from napping in the backbench of the parlaiment