Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Shows of Alshabaab Sympathy As Somaliland Cooperates with Puntland on Terror Cases

Tallaabo   
Waxey ila tahay qof walboo taageera al-Shabab maskaxada ayuu ka dhaqan yahay. Haduu sheikh Diinta wax ka fahamsan uu yahay marna ma tageeri laheyn...Ilaahayoow Soomaalida diintooda fahamsii.

I thought our Somaliland brothers would furnish us with some details on this nutcase Sheekh...apparently they are busy covering the story of Kismayo...

There's a good reason for that. These stories(nutcase Sheikh and captured reporters) are complete fabrications of politically frustrated 'pirate' web portals:

while the Kismayo story is real!

That's the glaring difference. Let's see where the latest caravan(Kismayo Cade Caravan) goes ;)

Insha'Allah, Kheyr!

^^Trying to hide this story line by pasting discussions from other forum posts wont cut it, Mintid.As I said we need and deserve some updates as fellow nomads in the forum from you since this is from your area.

Xiin, you make it too easy, sxb. Just carefully read before you post(friendly advice). I know the rash of fake SL stories is covering a bruised ego regarding happenings in other areas but that's politics, sxb - a cruel game. Iska adkeyso!

We'll be back soon to update you further on the real direction things are turning(in particular in Kismayo...LOL). Then you can run and share it at the local Cafe Calaacal.

It's all good....

You are still talking nonsense. In this thread the topic is about a Sheekh based in Hargeysa challenging the Siilaanyo government after Somaliland's cooperation with Puntland. Information about this guys history and background would be helpful, Mintid. Not the other nonsense you are peddling here.

NGONGE   

A prominent scholar in Somaliland that nobody heard of? :D

(what's with the flood of threads you've been making about SL lately, Xiin? Things not going well in K town these days?).

^^So the story does not exist? Is that what you are saying, NGOGNE. I said he is a nutcase Sheekh.

Why all the defensive posture from Hargeysa brothers?

ps. the 3 posts about SL I created was intended to remind our brothers from separatist region who seemed to be passionate about current Kismayo political events, that there are more interesting political events closer to home :D.

I am disappointed at the reaction I got though

NGONGE   

^^ The problem here is that it's YOU who is being defensive, Xiin. SOL members (SL ones or otherwise) always follow and comment on the biggest stories of the time. When the site is full of Shabab stories, we are always here arguing and commenting on it. When it's ONLF, we follow that thread, etc, etc.

Recently, the only worthy news has been the one about Kismaayo (mostly because you deem it worthy), we just follow the trends.

(you would have had a stronger point had you varied your news and posted threads about PL & the FG while you were at it). ;)

^^LOL

raxmatullaahi calayka ya NGONGE

meeshaan hannaan gobaniyo, hadiyad dhawraayey

huf miyuu la yiri xayr siduu haan ku dhayanaayo

Ninkii Siilaanyo u dhaartay warkiisa waa lay helay ...waiting confirmation before making it public :D

It is unfortunate that it took xiinfaniin to do the research on this story while our secessionists brothers sit on the story