Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Gedo Delegates Arrive at Kismayo Airport

Macallinka;929109 wrote:
Walaahi
XIIN
is fully committed in this project . Taloow muxuu karinayaa
;)

Wa nin kabihisi laxda dul saaray oo ku wajahan Kismayo ninka saxarihisa ku celi laba webi bay hunguri ka hayaan eh.

Mintid, awoowe I am not ignoring you but I figured you are not interested in what xiinfaniin has to say for your whole participation here is to escape other Somaliland related posts. Suffice to say, that xiinfaniin is happy where things are with respect to the state building effort in Kismayo :D

Carafaat   

Oodweyne;929071 wrote:
Nuune,

Saaxiib, nin akhyaar ah ayaad aniga ii aheyd ee maxaa dhacay waadigan shaadhkii iyo macawistii dhigtay eh. Waan ogaa in aad mar uun shaadhkii soomaali-weyn iska saari doonto oo aad "Caqligii Cagdheer" lagu yaqaaney aad lasoo shir tagi doonto, laakiin waxan islahaa si yar oo qurux badan ayuu isu qaawin doonaa oo uu adeerkii "Warlord Madoobe" u soo raaci doonaa. Laakiin maanta waxa muuqata in aad ku sifoowday xantii "tolkaa" Cagdheer lagu xaman jirey ee ahayd kalmadii Cali Dhuux kuyidhi Qamaan Bulxan.
:D

Oodweyne, odaygii Nuune baryahan maradii ayuu dhigay.Laakinse ha la yaabin. For he was dreaming of spending his old days on a 'Mombasa' like beach in Kismayo surrounded by all his cousins from Garissa and Jigjiga. Best of both worlds, so to say. :D

Sheekadan Kismaayo waa belaayo! It brings such strong emotions from certain corners if one even mentions it in passing. "Why are the 'secessionists' discussing Kismayo? Why don't they just leave the situation alone? etc., etc.,"

It's even put our friend Abtigiis into a long exile (even from his favorite Wardheernews)....

^^I have the time so I CAN continue calling you out,

Again who is Xaaji, Carafaat, Oodweyne, Mintid ? LOL they are all brothers from Hargeysa :D

On top of that they are all supporting Gedo folks , thinking that will get to xiinfaniin, how childish :D

President of Somalia Hassan culusow has played his cards well remember how one day before the opening of the conference of Kismayo the Prime Minister spoke and called it unconstitutional. As long as the gedo faction is not on board including the major stakeholders the gedo administration Mr kalil and the rest there will not be a jubbaland federal state declaration.There is so little the Kenyans can do when it comes state building remember how Hassan and his goverment told the Kenyans to back off when it comes to state building of Kismayo. They will not be involved,, ASWJ and Ximan iyo Xeeb are now part of the government the ASWJ gedo faction are fully part of the SNA army. The goverment has the same plan for Ahmed madoobe and his raskambooni Militia.

xiinfaniin;929125 wrote:

Again who is Xaaji, Carafaat, Oodweyne, Mintid ? LOL they are all brothers from Hargeysa

On top of that they are all supporting Gedo folks , thinking that will get to xiinfaniin, how childish

Paranoid much??? ;)

^^Why, would I? Have you not heard my "big tent" caravan? The D-block in the south and the need to come together for politics of scale ...

Besides the desperation of appearing to be supporting or rather being happy with Gedo's supposed gains is indeed that ---desperation. For I know and you know, from separatist perspective, this is supposed to be ripe for a new conflcit between Mogasidhu and Kismayo, and if that cannot be had, then between the regions of jubbaland :D

Awoowe your rather transparent dishonest is out there for all to see ...

My only question, is why this week? This weeks developments and political events that transpired should have had you hiding in shame :D

xiinfaniin;929132 wrote:
^^Why, would I?
Have you not heard my "big tent" caravan? The D-block in the south and the need to come together for politics of scale ...

Xiin, Xiin, Xiin....

From the Somaliweyn caravan of yesteryears to the 'big tent caravan of D-block' as the banner cry of today?

Now that's what I call progress ;)

Xiinfaniin the Pirates always love to create a D vs H in order to win some sort of leverage at the backs of others particularly the Gedo Community. But its not going to happen these clanish some times sub clanish political cards work on the Azanians who are desperate for some sort of alliance with pirates. But you have to understand the Gedo Community they live in the far south far away from the Pirates their interests lies close to he HAG and the may may community President hassan,saacid and Jawaari. Problem is the Pirates are toothless now and they try to come into Kismayo by using clan cards but it wont work. Because the second in command of Somalia is from Gedo if the Prime Minister was cabdi cawar or some one else ilma Budhlayn would have sang a different song.

Mintid Farayar;929134 wrote:
Xiin, Xiin, Xiin....

From the
Somaliweyn
caravan of yesteryears to the
'big tent caravan of D-block'
as the banner cry of today?

Now that's what I call progress
;)

Wadanimadi Ey ba cunay Xiin shaadhki wa tuuray a tribal nationalist after all:D

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;929125 wrote:

Again who is Xaaji, Carafaat, Oodweyne, Mintid ? LOL they are all brothers from Hargeysa

On top of that they are all supporting Gedo folks , thinking that will get to xiinfaniin, how childish

War Carafaat is a Koonfurion. Born and bred in Xamar. My house is in Xamar. Hargeysa hotel ayaa ku degaa, marti ayaa ku ahay. :D