Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Gedo Delegates Arrive at Kismayo Airport

Carafaat   

Nuune, adeer bal is daji, dhiiga ha isku kicin. I still support Somaliweyn, but not the clan State based Somaliweyn if you know what I mean. Adeer, Somalia and its goverment won today. Wouldnt you agree with that assertation?

Mise wali reer Gedo iyo Raisal Wasaaraha Saacid ayaa ku kacsantahay? :D

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;929038 wrote:
^^nuune, dont waste your time with such personalities

Apparently there is a deep envy and hatred at work here. Carafaat is asking about Puntland and Faroole in a Kisamyo thread
:D

Xiinfaniin, dont act dump with us now. You know what I mean. If PM Saacid can interfere in the politics in Jubbaland, for sure he will in the politics of Puntland. Cant wait till he shows Faroole the door. :P

nuune   

Reer Gedo and Raiisul Wasaaraha are my people waxyahow falan, wax fahan, wax garo, caharada dhageyso, iskaga bax halkan.

Xiin, qof halkii jumlo uu qoraba emoticons ku daba xijiyo carruur iga dheh soo ma ahan, naf malahan kan wallaahi, bal i arag anoo mar danbe uba jawaabayo,

^^Waa horaan ka samray , laakiin maanta waaba xaar socda ...hadda bal thread kale baan noo furayaa awoowe kani nagu biran birqeeye (if you knwo what I mean :D )

Carafaat   

Xiinfaniin and Nuune, dont get so emotional.This is politics, sometimes you loose and sometimes you win. Somalia has won and those with other motivates have lost. We have a Prime Minister who is taking the lead in the reconciliation and state building of Somalia. Nothing wrong with that, unless you have wished the Prime Minister and Federal goverment to take orders from Clan States.:D

Meanwhile, the political tussle continues.....

Somali elder says regional body meddling in formation of southern administration

21 March 2013

BBC Monitoring Africa

© 2013 The British Broadcasting Corporation. All Rights Reserved. No material may be reproduced except with the express permission of The British Broadcasting Corporation.

Text of report by Somali Midnimo.com website

Traditional elders working on the formation of the Jubbaland Regional Administration have complained of foreign interference on their work.

Husayn Hasan Naleyn who is among traditional elders that were selected to work on the formation of the Jubbaland Administration said he and others are walking out of the conference because individuals selected to attend it have since been replaced with others wanting to lead the new administration that is to be formed.

The elder urged the Somali government to intervene in the conference on formation of the new Jubbaland Administration and accused IGAD [intergovernmental Authority for Development] of backing certain individuals in the conference in order to use them to further their geopolitical interests. He said majority of those working on the formation of the Jubbaland administration have been selected by foreign nations and particularly by neighbouring Kenya.

"Those working on the formation of this new administration have been brought in from NFD [Northern Front Districts-in North Eastern Kenya] and Ethiopia and do not even hail from these regions," said Nalayn.

It on the 28th of last month that the leader transitional administration in Kismaayo, Ahmad Madobe launched conference on formation of Jubbaland Administration in Kismaayo. The conference was later suspended after the required number of delegates failed to attend it.

Source: Midnimo.com website in Somali 21 Mar 13

I wonder, just wonder,. what would Mintid says when a new Jubbaland state is inaugurated (new state mind you, he thought UN was against its formation :D )

xiinfaniin;929066 wrote:
I wonder, just wonder,. what would Mintid says when a new Jubbaland state is inaugurated (new state mind you, he thought UN was against its formation
)

LOL...

Xiin,

Let's put each other's intellectual honesty to the test. Repost Mintid claiming UN is against formation of Jubba.

The exagerrations get old after a while, sxb.

As much as you try to put a brave face on, the Jubba situation is still dangling in the wind. You're far too blinded by your Mintid-phobia to take my brotherly advice re:Hassan Sheikh's current machinations. Pity...

Mintid, Oodweyne, Carafaat, Xaaji Xunjuf and at times NGONGE with occasional jump-in-the-wagon

What do we have here ya jamacaah :D?

PS. Kismayo is on a roll. The more separatist respond, the more evidence it is that this thing is working on.

pss. The Abwaans are much smarter or perhaps more informed than the Qawdhans :D

^^Only if you could realize how GEDO is xiinfaniin :D, their rise is my rise , their win is my win, and the sheer fact they are on board on the process is indeed a great victory .

Oodweyne come up with another argument for you are indeed out of your depth here. Kismayo as we told you before will be a commercial hub of state called Jubbaland. There is nothing USC + SNM can do to stop it :D

Ok, Oodweyne, once again we'll look the other way while Xiin puts the macawiis back on.

Now I have a question for Xiin to broaden his horizons:

Where do you think Jawaari stands on this issue?? ;)

^^Mintid awoowe, I thought you was hoping Jawaair would organize a conference to form state that would overlap with Jubbaland , or was that another wishful analysis of yours :D

You need to learn from me, talk about the stuff you know

xiinfaniin;929084 wrote:
^^Mintid awoowe, I thought you was hoping
Jawaair would organize a conference to form state that would overlap with Jubbaland
, or was that another wishful analysis of yours

You need to learn from me, talk about the stuff you know

Once again show a single thread where I made that claim. Show 'beenaalinimada' rag badan kugu sheegeyeen wax baa ka jira ;)

Anyway, ka soco, slowly 'waa lays baranayaa ee' ;)

But you haven't answered the question. Where do you think Jawaari stands on the issue?

Oodweyne,

xiinfaniin has no enemies, you will be my closest ally as soon as you come back to the union fold. Even when you are in isolation as the case is today, you find xiinfaniins the friendliest--- as you realize, your cooperation with Puntland is appreciated.

But seriously, on the Kismayo issue something is amiss with you. I knew you as a hardliner, and an ideologue but not a naive dreamer. Kismayo Conference has not moved to Xamar, its leaders did not change, yet here you are speaking of a defeat. If anything the government has wised up and changed its attitude which I think is a timely and most welcome given the ever rising threat of alshabaab. Somalia cannot afford to go back and regress.

You and I shall have difference in bigger out look of where the country is moving, but not on Kismayo. If you dont like how things are shaping up in the South, and you are alergic to the clear gains the defeated lot are making whether they are from Gedo , Cagdheer, or pirates , just don't embarrass your self waryaa