Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Gedo Delegates Arrive at Kismayo Airport

;):)

Is Mintid ill-informed or is the U.S. Military ill-informed?

Quote from article:

Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon said the Kismayo administration's decision to start the Jubbaland conference without the federal government was unconstitutional, adding that only the federal government has the right to establish regional administrations in Somalia.

Maybe it's time to change the 'username' as others often do on these boards. It seems to give some severe ulcers ;)

But I get it now: Kismayo is the new 'caravan'!!!!

^^That was on Hiiraanonline , one does not have to refer to US military web site for prime minister's press release :D

You have no cover awoowe, but I like how you come back with a news article to show Kismayo is in trouble . Few days ago, you had a power UN resolution against Kismayo :D

Is this the usual distraction from the point? ;)

Are you claiming the story is false? Or are you claiming it's from HiiraanOnline and not from a U.S. military website?

^^Actually there is no story here. You repeated a few weeks old PM's frustration with Jubbaland Conference. The real story about Kismayo is the one posted at the top of this page (with pictures)...

Says the man of the 'numerous' caravans ;)

Well the U.S. military seems to be putting this story up in their website expressly set up to inform the East African region (part of the counter-terrorism strategy). So obviously, Mintid is not alone in not taking Xiin's determination of what qualifies as a story and what doesn't as serious analysis.

Remember Ole Masai's story about the old man in the makhaayad who took himself a little too seriously. Xikmad baa sheekadaa ku jirtey ;)

^^Mintid seriously you need to learn from xiinfaniin of SOL;know what you are talking about before you embarrass yourself :D

Yours is non story. FYI; the American Embassy at Nairobi was partly involved in what transpired at Nairobi.

This is the doollow faction , not the entire gedo i also heard its not the entire doollow faction, a section of the doollow group went back to Gedo. i dont see Mr Kalil there, the most powerful gedo politician after saacid. Kalil is the governor of Gedo he is waiting for instructions from xamar. These are just elders and low profile politicians visiting Kismayo nothing biggie.No Mr Xiinfaniin try again you still don't have the green light from Culusow and the conference still remains unconstitutional. Or do you want jawaari to spell it out for you.

^^See, this is what I was talking about :D , the passion of our brothers in the North with respect ot Kismayo.

Perhaps some Somalilanders are angry that thier Alshabaab leaders son has been roundly defeated in the Jubba valley. That is the only explanation I could think of it.

Waryaa Warior Waranle what do you think?

Sometimes i think the entire Puntland crew miscalculated when they opposed professor galaydh to run for the Parliament position. He would have blessed the Jubbaland state conference. To bad they all opposed the professor i am convinced that Saacid will continue to call the conference unconstitutional in the next coming days ha sugi wayin.

xiinfaniin;928122 wrote:
^^Mintid seriously you need to learn from xiinfaniin of SOL;know what you are talking about before you embarrass yourself
:D

Yours is non story. FYI; the American Embassy at Nairobi was partly involved in what transpired at Nairobi.

;):)

Shall we compare sources? Show your source that the U.S. Embassy was involved in the latest Nairobi and I'll show you the military website ;) SOLers are familiar with both our track records when it comes to accurate citations from credible sources....LOL....

Xiin, learn from you? Seriously, seriously? Why so vexed that SL'ers are discussing Kismayo? How is it different from anywhere else Somalis live? Mise waa 'too close' to the emotions ;)

^^You are now asking me to share my sources with you :D :D :D

Are you that desperate for Kismayo information?

SOL is where you gonna get the real news , stay logged in waryaa

Kn:Ergadii ugu tirada badneyd ee ka soo kicitinta gobolka Gedo ayaa maanta soo cago dhigatay magaalo xeebeedka Kismaayo si ay uga qayb galaan shirka halkaasi ka socda ee lagu unkaayo maamul goboleed ay yeeshaan sadexda gobol ee Gedo iyo labada Jubbo.

Ku dhawaad sagaashan qof oo isugu jira salaadiin, odayaal dhaqameed, siyaasiyiin iyo xubno kamid ah gudiga farsamada ayaa diyaarad wayn oo ka soo qaaday magaalada Doolow ay ka soo dejisay gagida dayuuradaha ee garoonka caalamiga ee Kismaayo.

Ergadan, waxaa garoonka si diiran ugu soo dhaweeyay maamulka ku meel gaarka ee Kismaayo oo uu horkacaayo gudoomiye ku xigeenka, Yaasiin Raadaar iyo qaar kamid ah ergada sii joogtay magaalada iyo waliba xubno kamid ah gudiyada gaarka ah iyo kuwa farsamada ee maamul u samaynta Jubbooyinka ku hawlan.

Ergada ayaa loo galbiyay Jaamacadda Kismaayo oo ah madasha uu ka socdo shirka maamul u samaynta Jubbooyinka iyo Gedo isla-markaana ay deganyihiin dhamaan ergooyinkii gobolada.

Waxaa xusid mudan in ergada maanta soo gaartay Kismaayo ay ku idilyihiin dhamaanba beelaha wax ka degga gobolka Gedo.

Shirka maamul u samaynta gobolada Jubbooyinka iyo Gedo ayaa la filaayaa in halkiisa uu ka sii socdo, ayadoo ay maanta soo gaareen magaalada ergadii ugu danbaysay ee la sugaayay.

Dhanka kale waxaa magaalada ka maqan dhawr kamid ah saxiixayaasha, waxaana la sheegayaa inaan shirka loo hakin doonin cid maqan wixii hadda ka danbeeya maadaama ay madasha ku idilyihiin bulshadii rayadka iyo dhamaanba ergooyinkii loo baahnaa.

KismaayoNews.com