Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Former UGUB Puntland party leader along with elders defect to Somaliland

Yes we did had boost in population but their was no peace and stability.. what we are gone see soon goods moving freely from Xamar to Hargesa. One currency is due soon plus daispore and international investment. Things will change soon . Fg has to act quick since everything is in their favor.

i doubt SL and Somalia will share the same currency , Somaliland has more business with Ethiopia Djibouti and the Arab world than with Somalia, when exchanging hard currency will not be beneficial. Yes but with federalism , Xamar will not be the center of everything there will be many Hubs in Somalia like Bosaaso Kismayo , and xamar still has to compete with Kenya port services it will still not be a match. The only way Xamar can compete with east African capitals if every Skinny faces towards Xamar and invests in Xamar i dont see that happening.

b-boy   

UGUB you mean the party that was disqaulified for not having enough members:D

The man who failed at his job and was fired as governor,who failed with his political party and was disqauilfied and only the last fired from his latest job as deputy chairman of another party:D

But who knows maybe he will gain recoqnition for Somaliland:D

The secessionists are trying to divert attention from the disappointments they suffered lately by posting a non starter and not important story, perhaps they are doing it to caress their ego and get some sort of delight from these 'HUGE' and 'VERY INFLUENTIAL' defection.

Xaaji Xunjuf;927836 wrote:
Actually this guy never defected before, but i think his clan sub clan declared their support to the SL government, he followed the footsteps of his sub clan. Thats all and he brought his clan elders with him to.

for your information he is former defector from s/land to p/land. 1995-1998 he was the mayor of Badhan and defected to puntland with two cars from S/land.

Xaaji Xunjuf;928213 wrote:
Garaad bari when are u going to defect

XAAJI let me ensure that neither I nor the the other 99.999% true Maakhirs will defect to nowhere. let me also tell you no1 from the Beesha dhexe representing Hargeysa admin will ever set feet on makhiri territory, I wonder when you will realise being fooled by those fools.