Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

A major threat to Somalis

There are particular issues we always wish to ignore for unobvious reasons. But its an important subject we have to discuss because it will have severe consequences for the people of that region. Especially for us who have close links and ties in the Somali galbeed region. The threat that awaits us is the great oromo expansion into the Somali territories i am talking about eastern oromo provinces. And there is still no clear demarcation between the Somali region and the oromo region. the EPRDF goverment in Ethiopia refuses to start the demarcation. Even till the day of today the oromo kilil doesn't stop their people coming into the Somali territories particularly Fiiq and southern Shinile. There should be some kind of awareness in Somali galbeed and the diaspora need to raise this issue both ONLF and the Somali Kilil administration. Because if we dont stop it original Somali territories might be in the future be annexed by oromos. I always find it very strange that the gullible Somalis are fixated with Amharas and Highland Ethiopians and they forget the major threat coming to them. Why would a Somali be preoccupied with Bahirdar shewa and gojjam and gonder, lands far away from ours. My Somali brothers its all about demographics we must fight the oromo expansionists. 3 weeks ago there were clashes between oromos and Somalis near the borders of the so called oromia and the Somali Kilil. They keep on pushing inside the Somali region while the TPLF refuses to demarcate the border. We already lost negelle moyalle filtu districts to the oromos and they administrate it now. Not to forget that the diredawa dispute is now separately administrated. When wiil Somalis wake up and see this major threat.

Kuwaa dhag ha u dhagin, the gallas shall be defeated, these people dont know what they are talking about this threat is serious. Only people who have no clue what they are talking about will utter those words.

Haatu   

Tillamook;926863 wrote:
Oromos are re-claiming there ancestral lands, so the Somalis best move back towards the hawd.

Men were killed for those lands making them rightfully ours.

Garaad wiilwaal the defeater of the galla peasants the land will be protected from the intruders , we will not allow oromos to freely roam in the Somali galbeed region. Somalis were the one who brought islam to the oromos they were fire worshipers before we Muslimized them. The land belongs to the Somalis. There is no such thing as original owners.Oromos own nothing

XX,

you should see Dire Dawa and how the somali galbeedi's have annexed the jesusits and other somalis from this city. its shocking. i was there not too long away and abdi iley doesn't care for somalis or somaliweyne affairs. he's only interested in benefiting somali galbeedis.

I dont mind other Somalis in Diredawa i some how i think the Somaligalbeedians are very close to each other and share a common history some how. I am not worried about the Somalis, i am more worried about the gallas.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;926870 wrote:
XX,

you should see Dire Dawa and how the somali galbeedi's have annexed the jesusits and other somalis from this city. its shocking. i was there not too long away and abdi iley doesn't care for somalis or somaliweyne affairs. he's only interested in benefiting somali galbeedis.

Waar that is a good news. Somalis of any tribe should move to the frontier areas and protect our land from the 30 million strong invaders.

I learned Jinacsani is also under threat.

Exactly as long as the gallas are pushed further south of diredawa into west Hararge i am happy Somalis from NFD can come or those from berbera or those from qalaafe and goday for all i care. As long as the gallas are pushed back. Balayada oromada breed like rabbits.

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;926892 wrote:
Exactly as long as the gallas are pushed further south of diredawa into west Hararge i am happy Somalis from NFD can come or those from berbera or those from qalaafe and goday for all i care. As long as the gallas are pushed back.
Balayada oromada breed like rabbits

:D

Ala Soomaalida way u dhamaatay. Actually Jinacsani is already included in the Oromia region and is now called Chinhahsan:(

Carafaat   

Xaaji,

The oromo expansion is not only a threat to Somali territorities and demographic majority, what is more concerning is that oromization of Somalis in terms of Somali culture and above all the Somali language.

Tallaabo   

That is true Carafaat. A lot of small Somali clans have already lost their identity and Oromised. It is a sad state of affair in that occupied region.

The Somalis must promote their distinct authentic culture traditions and language in songs and folkore dances and poetry. Even if they have to send 500 teachers from Somaliland to go to the border regions where Somalis border oromos or Somali galbeed teachers from the interior of the Somali galbeed. The most effective way to deal with this problem is to divide the gallas is if we divide them into 3 sections of separate identities the borana who have lots of admixture with southern bantus in jimma. The eastern oromos arsi and eastern hararge as one group, and the barento oromos tulamo who are shewans admixtre with amharas tulamo northern shewa and bareento in western oromo who are heavily intermixed with Amharas you will categorize them under their amhara masters divided into 3. Thats the best way to stop their expansion because those in the north will expand north and will be with their amhara masters, and those in the south will assimilate in the omo ethnic groups and nilotics. We just have to deal with western hararge oromos the arsis. And they are not that much if we follow my plan the expansion can be stopped our ancestors kept them at bay i am sure we can do it to and today we are more advanced.