Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

After covering large sections of the country and the major domestic policy achievements ,

Mooge   

ok now i now you are a kacanist propagantist. lol. i was thinking that you were a neo-HAGist damjadiidist but i was wrong.

Mooge I believe dawladnimo and so far pm saacid is leading us towards it. His not apeasing no faction he is also trying united the country in all aspects the arm forces and financial . Pm saacid surprised many people no one new he had it in him.Pm saacid is focusing on dawladnimo

Dabrow   

The pm listning Tour was great sucess and brought Alhu sunnah and puntland administrations onboard the same page as the FG. Next visits should be Gedo and kismayo.

Apophis slow down sxb my faction is dawladnimo , what are you so upset ab out, The Pm is not pleasing HAG or Sahal. This dawlad is aiming to unite the country and finding sustainable peace in somalia. Ciyaalka kaacanka at their best

malistar2012;926717 wrote:
Apophis slow down sxb my faction is dawladnimo , what are you so upset ab out, The Pm is not pleasing HAG or Sahal. This dawlad is aiming to unite the country and finding sustainable peace in somalia. Ciyaalka kaacanka at their best

the only loosers in this are the defeated lot aka SL. yeah

Tallaabo;926728 wrote:
Defeated in what way?

seeking ictiraaf for 20+ years and yet no tangible result while somalia got recognized by many countires, weapon embargo got partly lifted, construction boom, federal states are in the making.wey duushay baan ku iri

oba hiloowlow;926730 wrote:
seeking ictiraaf for 20+ years and yet no tangible result while somalia got recognized by many countires, weapon embargo got partly lifted, construction boom, federal states are in the making.wey duushay baan ku iri

You are not one of the brightest are you,the former Somali republic was and is a recognized state since 1960 what it lacked was governmental recognition but let me get this straight it took you 21 years to get governmental recognition from uncle sam. 21 years when you already had state recognition now that's what i call sad. By the way it still means little on the international stage other than going in bed with the IMF and world bank when we already know Somalia in is high debt. Not smart to beg for more but you never know with koonfurians. Somalia government still needs 19.000 troops to function as a goverment from several african states. The only thing that has changed was that the transitional period ended and uncle sam rewarded you with governmental recognition he promised you nothing fancy still. But how does that equal defeating Somaliland, Somaliland is still there stronger than ever construction and development is booming in Somaliland. it has almost twice the budget of what Somalia has. It doesn't need a single African soldiers to protect its goverment its busy to explore its resources. It has a goverment elected with democratic credentials and its people live in peace and stability its people are united. Where as in Somalia people are trying to create federal clan states,and they are trying to forge closer links with neighboring countries such as kenya instead of the said the capital of Somalia. The President is openly accused to favor his clan over the others its Judiciary system is messed up where a raped girl is put on trial.No my friend you not even close defeating Somaliland.

Somalia   

Mooge;926527 wrote:
ok now i now you are a kacanist propagantist. lol. i was thinking that you were a neo-HAGist damjadiidist but i was wrong.

loooooooooool :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;926734 wrote:
You are not one of the brightest are you,the former Somali republic was and is a recognized state since 1960 what it lacked was governmental recognition but let me get this straight it took you 21 years to get governmental recognition from uncle sam. 21 years when you already had state recognition now that's what i call sad. By the way it still means little on the international stage other than going in bed with the IMF and world bank when we already know Somalia in is high debt. Not smart to beg for more but you never know with koonfurians. Somalia government still needs 19.000 troops to function as a goverment from several african states. The only thing that has changed was that the transitional period ended and uncle sam rewarded you with governmental recognition he promised you nothing fancy still. But how does that equal defeating Somaliland, Somaliland is still there stronger than ever construction and development is booming in Somaliland. it has almost twice the budget of what Somalia has. It doesn't need a single African soldiers to protect its goverment its busy to explore its resources. It has a goverment elected with democratic credentials and its people live in peace and stability its people are united. Where as in Somalia people are trying to create federal clan states,and they are trying to forge closer links with neighboring countries such as kenya instead of the said the capital of Somalia. The President is openly accused to favor his clan over the others its Judiciary system is messed up where a raped girl is put on trial.No my friend you not even close defeating Somaliland.

You guys are funding Al shabaab if you are so secure about SL why are you constantly trying to divide 'konfurians' yesterday you supported amiir Godane today you are trying to divide HAG and Sahal you would do anything to see a new civil war in konfuria, nigga you disgust me

Xaaji xunuf relax xamar is not in competition with Hargesa, with one year of stability xamar made tremendous progress..soon inshallah with united somalia will be knocking gates of Hargesa.. time to get rid off separatist leaders and lets share this beautiful land its enough for all us.soon dawlad will be controlling land and sea ,European and the Americans plus the muslim world are opening embassy in the capital. Somaliland citizens are going to be depending on Mogadishu