Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Scandal in the army: YouTube videos show Somali National Army members sitting on dead bodies

Now its clear why SFG prime minster is defending Ali Samatar because still they fellow his footsteps (crime against humanity). I'm wondering that US/UN want to arm those mooryan with uniform.

^The US state department is sick and tired of paying Amisoms salaries they want the Koonfurians to do the job and secure their country. But its not going smoothly as you can see.

Wiil Cusub;926741 wrote:
Now its clear why SFG prime minster is defending Ali Samatar because still they fellow his footsteps (crime against humanity). I'm wondering that US/UN want to arm those mooryan with uniform.

Mashallah SL wey duushay

Leeeeeee Oba ma sheekaddii gabowday baad la timid 2013 ku hortaala iyo mayd dilid iyo jiid jiididu waa caadadiina. Markaad ogolaateen maydka maraykanka in Muqdisho la dhex jiijiido markaad caado ka dhigateen gefka xuquuqal aadamaha waxa muuqata in ay taasi albaab u furtay in Somaliddii laftoodii ay isku sameeyaan.

This is unbecoming for solders but the thought that these people never think about who they are gonna blow up next overrides any humane sympathy while their alive or sense decency when they are killed.

Wiil Cusub;926748 wrote:
Leeeeeee Oba ma sheekaddii gabowday baad la timid 2013 ku hortaala iyo mayd dilid iyo jiid jiididu waa caadadiina. Markaad ogolaateen maydka maraykanka in Muqdisho la dhex jiijiido markaad caado ka dhigateen gefka xuquuqal aadamaha waxa muuqata in ay taasi albaab u furtay in Somaliddii laftoodii ay isku sameeyaan.

I guess they act like this in a civilized ''country'', nevertheless wey duushay ina adeer! Ictiraaf is coming

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;926743 wrote:
Mashallah SL wey duushay

Istaqfurlaah, I have never seen this before

Listen, did you hear when he said 'ogow, hadalka habeen buu isku badeliyaa' WTFFFFF

Tallaabo   

oba hiloowlow;926757 wrote:
I guess they act like this in a civilized ''country'', nevertheless wey duushay ina adeer! Ictiraaf is coming

Unfortunately tragedies sometimes happen in civilised societies. But lessons are learned from such infrequent occurrences of sad incidents in order to avoid a repeat of the same mistakes made. Here is an incident which took place in London and which served as a lesson for Great Britain.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/sep/17/simon-harwood-sacked-gross-misconduct

Somaliland like Great Britain and the rest of the progressive civilised world also learns lessons from such regrettable tragedies like the death of young Jimcaale in Boorame. Here is a news article about the steps the Somaliland parliament took to address the problems we have with the use of live ammunition by our police forces.

http://www.midnimo.com/2013/01/07/golaha-wakiillada-soomaaliland-oo-laalay-xeerka-ciidanka-booliiska/