Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Racism in China: Black Chinese girl is told she should have never been born

it is sad that this chinese girl has been subjected to horrendous racism but i think the chinese should be respected for their views on half breeds. i wouldn't tolerate such perverse race-mixing in my own culture nor should the chinese. its very easy to accuse the Chinese of being racist and what-have-yous but the truth of the matter remains they are protecting their race and culture from becoming impure. no country, nation or people should be given dictates by the liberal media and those who seek to create fake tokenist multiculturalism. if the Chinese want to preserve their race it seems perfectly reasonable.

we should also bear in mind....the media networks of the west like CNN and the BBC are digging deeper and deeper into the social underbelly of China, in the hope of dishing out further nonsensical propaganda against China's global expansion.

why should the Chinese be forced to compile with political correctness?

Alpha Blondy, i think this goes much deeper than just mixed race Chinese kids. Since the Indho yar rarely travel outside of their country, they have a totally different concept of what racism is. They aren't as sensitive as other people when it comes to race, and wouldn't mind saying stuff to your face. Like they would say 'Madow' or 'Cadaan' in the most stereotypical way. It's kinda weird.

Odey   

I had a truly horrendous experience last time I was there. One of them just walked up to me and said " Nigger" and then laughed!. His laugh was so innocent, I told myself the dude must have heard it on telly and didn't know the background info on it. The ones in Hong Kong are better though.

I a not surprised this poor girl is facing such racism, it is actually quite ok for them. In fact, I have yet to meet a more rude people.

Odey;923344 wrote:
I had a truly horrendous experience last time I was there. One of them just walked up to me and said " Nigger" and then laughed!. His laugh was so innocent, I told myself the dude must have heard it on telly and didn't know the background info on it. The ones in Hong Kong are better though.

I a not surprised this poor girl is facing such racism, it is actually quite ok for them. In fact, I have yet to meet a more rude people.

I would've loved to see the look on your face when that happened. LoooooL.

In Fairness, they themselves are discriminated against in most countries they settle. And they rarely complain about it, like blacks, Latinos, Arabs, Somalis do.

She's actually in a great position to make money off this drama. The communist party is no fool, watch this girl get hailed as the second coming of Christ in China, they need her and she needs them to for the money (if that's her goal).

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;923325 wrote:
it is sad that this chinese girl has been subjected to horrendous racism but i think the chinese should be respected for their views on half breeds. i wouldn't tolerate such perverse race-mixing in my own culture nor should the chinese. its very easy to accuse the Chinese of being racist and what-have-yous but the truth of the matter remains they are protecting their race and culture from becoming impure. no country, nation or people should be given dictates by the liberal media and those who seek to create fake tokenist multiculturalism. if the Chinese want to preserve their race it seems perfectly reasonable.

we should also bear in mind....the media networks of the west like CNN and the BBC are digging deeper and deeper into the social underbelly of China, in the hope of dishing out further nonsensical propaganda against China's global expansion.

+10000. I agree completely.

Odey   

Nin-Yaaban;923349 wrote:
I would've loved to see the look on your face when that happened. LoooooL.

In Fairness, they themselves are discriminated against in most countries they settle. And they rarely complain about it, like blacks, Latinos, Arabs, Somalis do.

I tell you my jaw dropped with the sheer shock. Nearly went into my Somali mode and slapped him, only to realise i was one against more than a billion and the dude could be a shaolin master who might decide teach me a lesson i'll never forget with a billion cheering crowd.

I didnt try anything!

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;923325 wrote:

Aren't you(the Duriyada) the supposed product of a heretical affair between an Arab and an African?

Haatu   

Tallaabo;923442 wrote:
Aren't you(the Duriyada) the supposed product of a heretical affair between an Arab and an African?

Blasphemy!

Odey, how could you take such an insult from an indho yar? Are you Somali?

Tallaabo;923442 wrote:

Tallabooow,

i'm Alpha. i don't know my history. i was born in the mid 80s. that's when my history started. as far as i know both my parents were duriyada....:D

Tallaabo   

Haatu;923448 wrote:
Blasphemy!

Odey, how could you take such an insult from an indho yar? Are you Somali?

:D Alpha is like a skinhead racist who loves to exterminate the Jewish and black people off the surface of the earth. So when the Nazi skinhead went to the national records office to learn more about his "superior" ancestors, he was confronted with the brutal reality that his grandfather was after all an adopted Romanian Gypsy.:P

Tallaabo;923545 wrote:
:D
Alpha is like a skinhead racist who loves to exterminate the Jewish and black people off the surface of the earth. So when the Nazi skinhead went to the national records office to learn more about his "superior" ancestors, he was confronted with the brutal reality that his grandfather was after all an adopted Romanian Gypsy.
:P

i've just reported this grave insult.....:(

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;923575 wrote:
i've just reported this grave insult.....
:(

Waar this is just an analogy and not a personal insult. Is deji saaxiib.