Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Ku dayo Puntland, ku dayooo!

Abtigiis   

I was having tea with these Puntladers, my favorite friends these days, when one of them got emotional and told me: " war ninyahow heestan ku dayo Puntland, ku dayo Puntland ayaan heesaha ugu jeclahay."

I was cursing the retrogression or rather stagnation of our people and was wondering how new identities are superseding the noble Somalinimo. Ready to confront him, I asked him why?

I was expecting him to give me the Faroole philosophy which you all know about and which underpins the moral ground for the existence of this fiefdom at the expense of the national government.

But his response shocked and entertained me in equal measures.

" marka magaalooyinka la tiriniaayo heestan, Burtinle ayaa loogu horeeysiiyaa!" He said.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Is there any doubt who he is? Aaaaaah! Rer-Xirsi pride!

Carafaat   

Abtigiis, welcome back comrade. Ever since Aden Madoobe an his militia came to Kismayo, you have been silent on SOL. maxaa jira? Tolkii me ku laalusheen? :D

Abtigiis, good to have you back on this forum man. As you know by now, I've been working on a piece of fiction for sh!ts&giggles, and having you not around has rather dampened things a little. Expect fresh installments of my fadhikudirir thread :D

Tillamook;921502 wrote:
Abtigiis, good to have you back on this forum man. As you know by now, I've been working on a piece of fiction for sh!ts&giggles, and having you not around has rather dampened things a little. Expect fresh installments of my fadhikudirir thread
:D

Lool will look forward to your newest stories they were entertaining. I liked that fadhikudirir thread with Abtigiis and Mooge.

^

Blue, am in a bit of a twist...

In the story, should I make Abtigiis a lover or a rapist? Which direction do you think will the plot really thicken and we will get the most bang for our buck? :D

Haatu   

Tillamook, you better improve my characters image in your tale or else waryaa. How did I get beaten by a skinny fish eater? :D

Abtigiis, lol :D

Haatu;921522 wrote:
Tillamook, you better improve my characters image in your tale or else waryaa. How did I get beaten by a skinny fish eater?
:D

Haatu, ciyaari waa gelin dambe ma maqli jirtey? lol:D