Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

At least 11 dead in south Somalia Kismayo clashes: witnesses

Saalax   

AUN

Saturday, February 23, 2013

MOGADISHU — At least 11 people were killed in clashes between rival pro-government clan-based militias in the southern Somalia port of Kismayo on Saturday, witnesses said. "I saw at least 11 people, especially fighters,

killed in these battles," Kismayo elder Mohamed Ga'al told AFP, while Somali

Prime Minister Abdi Said Shirdon called on the two clans to lay down their arms.

Source: AFP

Abwaan   

Ilaah ha u naxariisto intii ku dhimatay, dagaalkana ha qaboojiyo. I think the PM should visit Kismaayo and name a special committee to do a proper investigation on what is happening over there.

Mooge   

Abwaan;920965 wrote:
Ilaah ha u naxariisto intii ku dhimatay, dagaalkana ha qaboojiyo. I think the PM should visit Kismaayo and name a special committee to do a proper investigation on what is happening over there.

hahaha. Abwaan is very upset today. ninyoow what is happening? you are demoralized and worried. lool.

Abwaan   

So you are happy that 11 Somalis died? And you are bragging about removing people from places and stuff when you never liberated hal ceel in your life? Mooge, look at yourself on the mirror. Where you born yesterday? You are not telling yourself the truth.

Carafaat   

Back to the 90's when the clan militias were fighting over control of Kismayo. History repeating itself again. Some folks really never seem to learn from history.

The Zack   

Carafaat;921239 wrote:
Zack, lets discuss issues. And the fact is that 11 are dead, and you are chearleading for Kenyan merceneries.

Kenya? What does Kenya have to do this. You are clearly clueless on this. Somali militia fought against the SOMALI admin in Kismayu. Stop wishing bad things for your fellow Somalis ninyahow.

Imam zack waxaad noga waranta jubbaland sida ay uu socotoo. I as the Imam of Banaadir is against the fitnah coming from Galgaduud and i am here to inform you that we are ready to back you by any means.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;921247 wrote:
Imam zack waxaad noga waranta jubbaland sida ay uu socotoo. I as the Imam of Banaadir is against the fitnah coming from Galgaduud and i am here to inform you that we are ready to back you by any means.

Imaam Oba, things are going well. "La tashiyo" are going on in every side of Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, and Gedo. Walaalaha Galgaduud have failed to use the clan card to create divisions among the inhabitants of Jubbaland. Things are going well, a wafti from Shabeelaha Dhexe will be invited to witness history in Kismayu.

Mashallah Imam Zack justice shall prevail and jubbaland is verily the most righteousness intitiativ we've seen this century. I as the lost son of Mikaahiil shall re-unite with tolka again. Faatixda aynu ku tufno.

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;921255 wrote:
Mashallah Imam Zack justice shall prevail and jubbaland is verily the righteous intitiativ we've seen this century. I as the lost son of Mikaahiil shall re-unite with tolka again. Faatixda aynu ku tufno.

:D :D Nin waalan. You UNUKA have never been trouble makers. Well marka laga reebo Shariifka and Culusow oo HAG u shaqeeyo.