Sign in to follow this  
wyre

I need a best friend

wyre   

Who can help me in creating a small business, if you are ready to be a best friend please Pm me i'll give you my phone number

Jokers not allowed :D

LOOOOOL@wyre,

you may need more than a best friend. :D. you need to reveal more detail. do you think someone is just going to help? what are you providing in return other than being a ''best friend'' ? :P

''I'm OUT!'' - in a duncan bannatyne voice:D

wyre   

there are people who respect friendship more than any other thing,

Now let's not ruin the thread sxb let's see if there is someone who can help

Abwaan   

Best friend? Are you ready to donate your kidney if that best friend needs it? Best friend does things that others in your family might not do for you.

LOOOL@wyre,

what type of friendship do you have in mind? it seems to me you expect a lot out of friendships, ma istidhi?

you could have pitched this sales pitch better. that's what i think.

good luck Wyre. i think you'll need it. :D

wyre   

Now, Am talking ab't how to make money, not about giving out my kidney, And by the way my killi is too small a friend wax uma tarto :D

wyre   

here In saudi arabia, I'll send you a very small amount of money and you'll send me just say like ''Smartphones'' or other cheap things there

wyre;919903 wrote:
here In saudi arabia, I'll send you a very small amount of money and you'll send me just say like ''Smartphones'' or other cheap things there

this is a secret code for explosive devices?

saudi doesn't have products miyaa? i'm in SL....... sorry, i can't help. but since saudi is better than here, can you send me the following stuff.

1. a new tusbaax

2. a large prayer mat.

3. some islamic books in english

4. a few copies of the quraan

but saudi doesn't have dahabshiil, how will i send you the money? unless, of course, you would accept payment for the quraan. shameful....ma istidhi......:D

Abwaan   

wyre, Xamar haddii aad Maktabad ka furaneysid waad ka lacagaysan ajarna waad ka heli intaas baan kugula talin karaa, nus-kellidaadana hayso.

nuune   

lolz Abwaan,

Alpha, the man is series plus stopplayinng around, OK, am still waiting ur info about our tobaco factory