Sign in to follow this  
wyre

I need a best friend

Blessed   

wyre;920086 wrote:
I just hated this place, I was thinking of making some money to go "Halkey soomaalida u badneyd"

Balse sida meesha iiga cad qof aan is fahmeyno SOL kuma jiro

Blessed I don't have a trust in relatives, Infact my relatives are good for the other peoples Not for us

I'm sorry that you don't have a relationship with your family, walaal. I hope that you find your way out of Saudi. :). BTW, if no one comes through on SOL, you can always order online directly, there's a shipping company in the ME which provides you with a US/ UK address, this gives you access to local deals and bundles your order=lower shipping costs. This could be a workable alternative for you.

Oz   

Wyre the topic of your thread was somewhat misleading sxb. Business opportunity , In my hood smartphones are dearer than other places. US are way cheaper than other countries I think.

raula   

Jacpher;920126 wrote:
Waryaa your wording is wrong.

.........As a matter fact I wish we don't become friends......You need to be a disciplined business man to be my business partner.....doesn't mix friendship and money or cry about friendship when business comes into play.......One more thing, my good friend Nuunka needs to approve of the Wyrax clan. Not that I care about your clan or people.....

Damn! this is really unnecessary & pitiable!

Wyre-I hope you find what you are looking for.

Nuune-you are awesome :D

wyre   

thak you all, I found a business partner, we started with saliid macsaro and malab I send it to the UK before yesterday

wyre;920724 wrote:
thak you all, I found a business partner, we started with saliid macsaro and malab I send it to the UK before yesterday

Oh that's fast glad to hear you found someone. Good luck with your new business.

wyre   

thanks Blu, I Appreciate your humble words

how are you? I've not seen you for so long, hope you are good

wyre;920724 wrote:

so you were looking for someone to smuggle illicit goods to far flung places? LOOOOOOOOOOL.

wyre   

your wordings are wrong sxb, and No I send through post office and it costs too little and it is legal ;)