Sign in to follow this  
wyre

I need a best friend

^ so why did you need a friend, then? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

to explain the mailing procedure to you miyaa? i should have known wrye. i'm sorry i didn't assist.

wyre;920729 wrote:
thanks Blu, I Appreciate your humble words

how are you? I've not seen you for so long, hope you are good

Hey Wyre thanks for asking it's nice seeing you too. I've been doing great just been busy. So how is everything going with you?

wyre;920756 wrote:
Alxamdulillah, everything is good, i was thinking of joining you and carafaat there in holland
:D

You are welcome you will love the place. Do you have any family living here?

Jacpher   

All you haters out there what you know about running business.

Friendship and business don't go together. It's important friendship doesn't get in the way of business. Friends get invited over for dinner at home while business partners have their tea at the coffee shop. Personal relationships shouldn't be mixed with business relationships or socializing, unless your business is about socializing. You can have great friends, or just casual friends but most likely they ain't gonna be your strongest best business partners. Someone will end up bringing personal feelings into the business or breaking the rules and eventually make bad decisions for the business or worst end up losing both. Business is a profession with rules to follow, boundaries to maintain and results to be produced. Not easy to run. What you need to run a friendship? A text here and there.

Wryax iyo aniga waan is fahanay and we are partnering up to bring saliid macsaro your doorsteps. No more feeling of homesickness yall. Macsaro qiimo jaban, jirka ku duug, quraacda ku suugeyso, maraqa ku kari, madaxana ku badi.

Wyrax: sxb pmka ayaan kuu soo diray

idol   

Never go in business with friends or family. It's better for you to build a business relationship with a colleague or something who knows more about Business.

Oz   

Wyre, why are you so negative towards your family? hate or love them still they are FAMILY sxb.

wyre   

I don't hate my family, infact I don't hate anybody whether family or not, but I don't have a contact with them, and it's not because of me, but because of them sxb, they don't like to have a contact with each other, I tried my best to bring them together through net, phone but to no avail sxb

Jacpher;920775 wrote:
All you haters out there what you know about running business.

Friendship and business don't go together. It's important friendship doesn't get in the way of business. Friends get invited over for dinner at home while business partners have their tea at the coffee shop. Personal relationships shouldn't be mixed with business relationships or socializing, unless your business is about socializing. You can have great friends, or just casual friends but most likely they ain't gonna be your strongest best business partners. Someone will end up bringing personal feelings into the business or breaking the rules and eventually make bad decisions for the business or worst end up losing both. Business is a profession with rules to follow, boundaries to maintain and results to be produced. Not easy to run. What you need to run a friendship? A text here and there.

Wryax iyo aniga waan is fahanay and we are partnering up to bring saliid macsaro your doorsteps. No more feeling of homesickness yall. Macsaro qiimo jaban, jirka ku duug, quraacda ku suugeyso, maraqa ku kari, madaxana ku badi.

Wyrax: sxb pmka ayaan kuu soo diray

solid advice there jacques.

Showqi   

Wyre, I am thinking opening Isbaaro ama gaaridameer rental business. I am looking for a partner who has big muruqyo Iyo gaaridameer license lol.

Mario B   

Showqi;921279 wrote:
Wyre, I am thinking opening Isbaaro ama gaaridameer rental business. I am looking for a partner who has big muruqyo Iyo gaaridameer license lol.

Wyre doesn't mind going in to this business.:)

Gaari-dameer-oo-geel-lagu-qaaday_1_c988b