Sign in to follow this  
wyre

I need a best friend

Coofle   

First you should become a best friend , then you will have bestfriend.....I have tested this in real life and it works well.....

Blessed   

Wyre, don't you have family in the UK / Europe or USA? Careful with your money because there are so many dodgey Somalis out there - even in SOL.

Khayr   

Wyre,

I will be your best friend for $5000, for a 6 month term.

Here are the terms:

- Two emails per week.

- one text, every other day

- no tweets - we can't let the world know about our friendship.

- No refunds or returns.

How does that sound?

wyre   

I just hated this place, I was thinking of making some money to go "Halkey soomaalida u badneyd"

Balse sida meesha iiga cad qof aan is fahmeyno SOL kuma jiro

Blessed I don't have a trust in relatives, Infact my relatives are good for the other peoples Not for us

underdog   

Wrye,

This is a game of small margins. Let's see if its worth it

What's the going price on the street for

1) Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 (New or Refurbished)

2) Samsung Galaxy S III I9300

3) iPhone 4S

4) iPhone 5

5)Ipad (2, 3, mini)

and what quantities did you have in mind?

Ibtisam   

What is Wrye asking for is a business buddy. Which is easier to do in the Somali circles without litigation and legal agreements.

Wrye you need an independent 3rd party to guarantee both of you- that way if anything does go wrong, no one comes up short. Money can loose you friends, let alone friends made for business reasons.

nuune   

I just hate the negative replies Wyrax is getting on this thread, the only nomads who made sense are Underdog & Ibtisaam.

Already Wyrax gave up on SOL by reading the terrible replies!

Aaliyyah   

From the look of it, you need a business partner. And, most people establish businesses with people they trust. Not random people :)..Good luck!

It is like those ladies who do hagbad (ayuuto)..and you can't be part of it unless they trust you and that's usually earned through a well respected person in their ciricle that you are related to (ie your mom aunt etc). Trust is the key.

Jacpher   

Waryaa your wording is wrong.

I don't care for your friendship. I don't care about you being friends or best friends with you. As a matter fact I wish we don't become friends. This is not about you. It is a business transaction and you need to see it like one. You should see it like xabad saanbuus aad reataurant ka gadatay. You don't shed tears for that and neither should you waste your tears for this. You need to be a disciplined business man to be my business partner. The objective is to make money and make lots of it the halaal way. Don't lose the sight of that objective.

Now if you are disciplined business man, one that doesn't mix friendship and money or cry about friendship when business comes into play, we can have our cup of tea in the private message. One more thing, my good friend Nuunka needs to approve of the Wyrax clan. Not that I care about your clan or people, I just need to guard my investiment.

Aaliyyah   

Just curious, xabad sanbuus ah? iyo shekadan maxa isku xidhey? and why would one shed a tear over xabad sanbus ah? LOL..bal fahfaahi

Khayr   

Jacpher;920126 wrote:
Waryaa your wording is wrong.

I don't care for your friendship. I don't care about you being friends or best friends with you. As a matter fact I wish we don't become friends. This is not about you. It is a business transaction and you need to see it like one. You should see it like xabad saanbuus aad reataurant ka gadatay. You don't shed tears for that and neither should you waste your tears for this. You need to be a disciplined business man to be my business partner. The objective is to make money and make lots of it the halaal way. Don't lose the sight of that objective.

Now if you are disciplined business man, one that doesn't mix friendship and money or cry about friendship when business comes into play, we can have our cup of tea in the private message. One more thing, my good friend Nuunka needs to approve of the Wyrax clan. Not that I care about your clan or people, I just need to guard my investiment.

Man, that is gangsta. You can't ask about his clan and by the way - if he is from my clan, we ain't responsible for him. You can have his hands.

Great idea...lemme know what u tryna get into. I am small business entrepreneur so we can help each other. I mmainly into electronics, like smart phones, tvs, all type of computers, sw troubleshooting so holla. Whatchya gotta loose but all new experience to gain.

Ibti i do speak chinese 2....lanchow!! lol