Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Elections elections elections | J/land and NEP

Dabrow   

oba hiloowlow;919303 wrote:
Dabrow Beesha Baani Quulle har blivit lurade akta dig för den här kab n lax agenda
:D

lool:D

oba hiloowlow;919308 wrote:
war im going to NFD this summer markaas hayaaaay

Not only that, there is also ja-----m---bee--le H-block represented by the aj---you----raan and half of them are pure unuka and the rest are aj---you---raan

oba hiloowlow;919317 wrote:
LOL qansax are you sijui by any chance

Nope - I happen to be fascinated by history and geography, add that to politics and you have a Qansax tree...very useful tree by the way, can munch on its pulp, can weave baskets from its bark, etc etc :cool:

My sis-in-law is sijui as is my mark-a-bull mum from Wajeer. Me mum specialized in "Early Childhood Education" as a school teacher, so you can imagine the amount of experimentation she did on me...

tutu   

Marka hore, sidee lagu barye? Haatu, waryaa ileen qabaar moog baad aheyd.

It's now clear that you're clueless on NEP's politics. Who's Aden Afey? Where's Mandera constituency? Clueless Nadhif? Did you just claim Sarif, Sabuli etc is dominated by H-cousins?

FYI, Garissa's county politics, from women rep to senator, is as complicated as the presidential race. With the exception of Duale's return, nothing is assured.

Haatu   

Tutu, I made a slip on wajir south that much I admit so stop it waryaa. And yes, nadiif is clueless and is going to lose horribly, taas aniga igu qor. You don't know Maxamed Afeey? Mandera county is in the North we all now that.

tutu   

Clueless as in? Politically he's as clueless as Korane. Nadhif thrived and is well recognized in his filed just as Korane achieved as much in his civil service years. They're both novice in politics, save for Korane's failed attempt to clinch Dujis constituency in last elections.

Though rumour has it that Korane is in the lead, I heard the race is hot and both teams are vigorously campaigning. Not mentioning the tribal arithmetic that's quite compelling this time around. The tribal effect will surely not have a recognizable impact on the gubernatorial race as much as it would've on Farah and Haji's race. Nadhif's folks will definitely not vote for Haji as a senator even though Korane's team have Ahmednadhir in their group. On the other hand, Korane allegedly enjoys little support in Ijara and environs. As mentioned things are not as clear as you make it seem.

Marka ignore the manic grandiose delusions Korane's fans seem to suffer and give SOLers, especially those who barely follow NEP's politics, a fair synopsis of the situation.

Granted you're sure of Korane's win but what are the chances of Haji becoming a senator as he's an embedded unit of Korane's team?

Edit: Ps. I know Mohamed Affey but not Aden Affey (I thought this was a new guy in the block). Never mind if you meant the ambassador.

tutu;919397 wrote:
Clueless as in? Politically he's as clueless as Korane. Nadhif thrived and is well recognized in his filed just as Korane achieved as much in his civil service years. They're both novice in politics, save for Korane's failed attempt to clinch Dujis constituency in last elections.

Though rumour has it that Korane is in the lead, I heard the race is hot and both teams are vigorously campaigning. Not mentioning the tribal arithmetic that's quite compelling this time around. The tribal effect will surely not have a recognizable impact on the gubernatorial race as much as it would've on Farah and Haji's race. Nadhif's folks will definitely not vote for Haji as a senator even though Korane's team have Ahmednadhir in their group. On the other hand, Korane allegedly enjoys little support in Ijara and environs. As mentioned things are not as clear as you make it seem.

Marka ignore the manic grandiose delusions Korane's fans seem to suffer and give SOLers, especially those who barely follow NEP's politics, a fair synopsis of the situation.

Granted you're sure of Korane's win but what are the chances of Haji becoming a senator as he's an embedded unit of Korane's team?

Edit: Ps. I know Mohamed Affey but not Aden Affey (I thought this was a new guy in the block). Never mind if you meant the ambassador.

I am most interested in the battle of the titans - Xaaji and Farah for the senate. What's you take on it especially since Garissa Gubaay version 2???

Haatu   

tutu, I really can't call the Xaaji vs Faarax battle. Should be interesting. Who'll be Nairobi's last remaining butler I wonder? :D

Qansax, it's pronounced Gaaris Gubaay, don't add the a on the end of Garissa just like Gaaris Cadeey :D You're knowledge of the NEP is unnerving for someone who claims not to be a kidogo kidogo though;p

Haatu;919444 wrote:
tutu, I really can't call the Xaaji vs Faarax battle. Should be interesting. Who'll be Nairobi's last remaining butler I wonder?

Qansax, it's pronounced Gaaris Gubaay, don't add the a on the end of Garissa just like Gaaris Cadeey
You're knowledge of the NEP is unnerving for someone who claims not to be a kidogo kidogo though;p

So now you are teaching me Soomaali? Garissa is the official spelling waryaa and the name is derived from the garas tree and there is no gaaris thing....garas tree has nice fruits like mareer...qansax knows many tree things like a trained Botanist...

What is kidogo kidogo Haatuoow?

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;919497 wrote:
So now you are teaching me Soomaali? Garissa is the official spelling waryaa and the name is derived from the
garas
tree and there is no
gaaris
thing....
garas
tree has nice fruits like
mareer
qansax
knows many tree things like a trained Botanist...

What is kidogo kidogo Haatuoow?

War I'm not talking about the official spelling, I'm talking about what locals use when referring to that incident. They say Gaaris Gubaay. Gaaris is short for Gaarisa.

I'll let tutu answer the question since he's further in the butler training than I am :D