Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Elections elections elections | J/land and NEP

Haatu   

The election fever is in full swing and the spectators are all enthralled.

Will the hapless and hopeless Gaandhi be able to clinch J/land Presidency, or will toll-less Axmed Madoobe be too tough to beat. Or will the the Dark Horse Cabdi Shakuul surprise us all and put a smile on the face of everyone in Wajeer? (let's not kid ourselves, the Pres will be one of these 3; sorry Xiin and Gabbal :D)

Will the clueless CEO Nadiif become the Kingmaker of Garissa or will Cali Qorane be successful this time round? Will ina Ducaale keep his MP seat and will Faarax Macallin continue to be Nairobi's favourite butler (thank you for this invention Oodka :D)?

Will Oba's lot finally attain their dream and win the Wajir South seat or will the Bulls (Mark them :D) continue their dominance? Will ina Aaden Afeey keep his political prestige and his lofty station or will he be unseated for another?

Will Mandheera finally experience peace or will it continue to wallow in the darkness of petty clan rivalry? Who will win the Governorship of this divided Constituency and will he be accepted? Will the Oromos be kept at bay or will they continue to wreck havoc?

And other than elections, will the current waanwaan to bring the ONLF and Ethiopia back to the negotiation table succeed or will the status quo remain?

So much to play for and such little time but what is certain is that Hallow Kismaayo, Hallow Gaarisa, Hallow Wardheer will be a reality despite the wishes of some :D

Dabrow   

My prediction is either Col Yasiin Raader or Sheikh Madoobe. But my favourit is Sheikh Aw-libaax but im not sure if he is competing at all for the post.

Haatu   

War sxb Madoobe is going to run away with this one I'm afraid. But he jumped the gun by prematurely declaring he's running. I'm hearing that's damaged his prospects somewhat. But someone to look out for is the dark horse I stated. Although he's accused of being ina Ileey put up (it's actually nonsense) and currently getting threats from ONLF (his tol is protecting him I'm hearing) he might cause an upset. I doubt Aw Libaax is gonna run.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;919193 wrote:
dhulka sow anigu malihi, ninkii kililka shanaad ka yimid baa geeridu dhiibaysaa, waqtigii dhamaayo wuu dhaqaaqi doonaa....
:D

So much to play for and such little time but what is certain is that Hallow Kismaayo, Hallow Gaarisa, Hallow Wardheer will be a reality despite the wishes of some :D

Haatu;919188 wrote:
The election fever is in full swing and the spectators are all enthralled.

Will the hapless and hopeless Gaandhi be able to clinch J/land Presidency, or will toll-less Axmed Madoobe be too tough to beat. Or will the the Dark Horse Cabdi Shakuul surprise us all and put a smile on the face of everyone in Wajeer? (let's not kid ourselves, the Pres will be one of these 3; sorry Xiin and Gabbal
)

Will the clueless CEO Nadiif become the Kingmaker of Garissa or will Cali Qorane be successful this time round? Will ina Ducaale keep his MP seat and will Faarax Macallin continue to be Nairobi's favourite butler (thank you for this invention Oodka
)?

Will Oba's lot finally attain their dream and win the Wajir South seat or will the Bulls (Mark them
) continue their dominance? Will ina Aaden Afeey keep his political prestige and his lofty station or will he be unseated for another?

Will Mandheera finally experience peace or will it continue to wallow in the darkness of petty clan rivalry? Who will win the Governorship of this divided Constituency and will he be accepted? Will the Oromos be kept at bay or will they continue to wreck havoc?

And other than elections, will the current waanwaan to bring the ONLF and Ethiopia back to the negotiation table succeed or will the status quo remain?

So much to play for and such little time but what is certain is that Hallow Kismaayo, Hallow Gaarisa, Hallow Wardheer will be a reality despite the wishes of some

how about hallow garoowe,halloow laascaanod halloow badhan :D

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;919195 wrote:
rageedi

You should be rooting for your cousins in Wajeer south instead on focusing on daydreams :D

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;919197 wrote:
how about hallow garoowe,halloow laascaanod halloow badhan

kuwaas already sey isku wacayeen bey iska daaleen. Bahasha la soco :D

Qadka talefoonka hanaga haleenin sxb ee dhinac u rog :D

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;919201 wrote:
I have no cousins in wajeer :eek:

You do. Your "loosely" affiliated cousins are fighting tooth and nail to clinch Wajeer South MP seat but the Bulls are fighting back (read political fighting, reer Soomaliya ma nihiin :D). But I doubt they'll win it.

Haatu;919196 wrote:
So much to play for and such little time but what is certain is that Hallow Kismaayo, Hallow Gaarisa, Hallow Wardheer will be a reality despite the wishes of some

history and indeed its inevitable victory belongs to the indigenous people of this land not some encroaching foreign occupying jaajuuses with geo-political strategic imperatives...:D

Apophis;919204 wrote:
For Garissa, I say Nadif (don't ask why). For J/land, it has to be Ahmed Darkness, simply because a strong military man is needed for the state to stabilise in the next few years (as was the case with P/Land with Yey).

are you regurgitating the KDF objectives here, Apo? :D

STOIC   

Haatu, your geography of NEP is wrong. Oba people (assuming he is H) have never lived in Wajir South.This is Cagdeer constituency. Now Oba folks usually win (and rightly so) Wajir West, and Wajir East..Unless demographic changed the last fifteen years Wajir South belongs to Cagdeer..Get it right Son!