Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Prone to Conflict and Anarchy

Is the Somali character prone to conflict, experience has me thought we hardly look for solutions even those solutions will be benefit us all? What's explanation for propensity for conflict which comes in many shapes and forms?

nuune   

^^ Certain folks including me, and you, and Che, and that Oodweyne, kuligeenba manaxaankaan qabnaa.

lool was just watching this, the Irish have similar dna to that of Somalis:

Marksman   

I agree with Jacpher. It's in the dna. Some people are prone to be violent. Temper, lack of patience and reason.

But the environment and culture can guide the people in a better direction.

Jacpher   

Nuune: I'm surprised it took that long to stop him. If it were on this side of the ocean, 21 bullets baa ku dhici lahaa,haduu black ahaan lahaana add boqol to that. How come they let him play and did not deploy the stop sticks or run him over with that fire truck.

I think culture plays the bigger role when it comes to Somalis. Our mostly nomadic traditions have made us resilient when we're faced with insurmountable odds, but it has also made us reactive and passive rather than proactive. Long term planning seems to be an issue in my family as well as others from what I've seen, I'm guilty of it as well.

nuune   

Jacphar, the Irish police don't carry guns, in public as far as I know, but some airport police do carry guns but might not be allowed to use with some exceptions, in this case, gun shots can cause danger to individuals, equipments, fuel depots that are stored underground, and by using a single shot, it can cause a tsunami.

So they let him swing until his tyres are gone, though finally he was maybe trying to hit the plane, but it was too higherr for him plus it was protected by other vehicles, his tyres were gone

Funny video though in some way

xabad   

yes it does and without a question, che. but why were you castigating me when i pointed the same thing in another thread.

Che, madax sare,

sxb, this is an interesting question.

i don't know the answers but i do know we give our very best to others and save our worse for our people. kinda sad really.