Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Deadline is up for Somali Diplomats overseas

nuune   

Oba, adaa qoor-sagaaro isku dhigey, didn't you said maalin dhaweed that it is only a phone call away to get a government job, so adiga waa meeleesantahey camal, ka dhax bax dadka see waaye.

Apo, hehe, you see me and you we came a long way, and as you can see, we can work together politically, though I had to guarantee your safety and security, so the only job is airpoirt official, Kismayo comes to mind, but you will feel more save in Mogadishu.

Mooge, waxaagu waaba ka dareey adigu, yeaah, Abwaan aa ka dambeeyay that sacking of Armani, bal update us bal niyahow with your extreme stuff, I like them by the way!

nuune   

^^ heheh Idiplomat app, ayaamahan wax kasta waxaa loo sameeyey app, heard an app called idelivery for pregnent women.

Haatu, Malaysia is gone sxb,wadan kale sheego, I like Sujui people waryaa, mid Sujui ah baan bari isla baxsaney to Malindi and Lamu, marka taas ayaaba sujui iga dhigtey aniga xataa half half ayaan sujui iska ahey hakuna matata sxb, dawa ya moto ni moto

nuune   

Rule is, you can't take any developed country if you are not famous,or have access to famous people, can Farah Macalin or Affey help you out here, I know you are not related to them but maybe their influence can help you