Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Wearing white

Aaliyyah   

Narniah;913842 wrote:
Aaliyah I stand corrected. I mean't a lot of Somalis do steal from the System. Obviously not all.

I kind of figured what you were trying to say. Anyhow, it was entertaining to see them all get defensive - perhaps now they will leave the reverts alone.

Narhiah....I was conciliatory and understanding. Some facts have been pointed and even Chuback, Aaliyah and Reeyo didn't disagree with the assertion.. People didn't like how it was phrased that's all. Good for you though, you backed down from calling all Somalis criminals.

Apo....Are you saying cadaan caabud?

raula   

@Malika-Green is one of my favs as well.

As for the topic. I married my 6th kusband :D a while back & I am sure you'd know by somali standards your dividends dwindle after you hit that first primer-Jokes aside. It'was only meher for moi (small; friends & family). Wore Dirac & infact picked up hubby after the ceremony to make sure he doesn't forget the route to "home" & not his usual route back to "singlehood" :D (not that he couldn't get a ride or didn't have a car, but there was something about that ride as a new couple...). N'ways that's another topic. YOur choice ultimately!

Aaliyyah   

raula;914077 wrote:
@Malika-Green is one of my favs as well.

As for the topic. I married my 6th kusband
:D
a while back & I am sure you'd know by somali standards your dividends dwindle after you hit that first primer-Jokes aside. It'was only meher for moi (small; friends & family). Wore Dirac
& infact picked up hubby after the ceremony to make sure he doesn't forget the route to "home" & not his usual route back to "singlehood"
:D
(not that he couldn't get a ride or didn't have a car, but there was something about that ride as a new couple...). N'ways that's another topic. YOur choice ultimately!

haha that was funny. Ma akhiru samaan baa?

Caano iyo wiil iyo gabadh hun.

somalee   

Wadani;913275 wrote:
As long as they stay in qurbaha with their ajanabi husands, then there's no problem. Somalia is for Somalis, period.

Not anymore, soon it's gonna be anyone who has stayed in Somalia for 5 years or more has the right to claim citizenship. Hargeysa is overflowing with Oromos and some have been there for over a decade now; do the maths :-D

raula   

Aaliyyah sis..Mahadsanid. Will wait to hear yours dee.

Che...the law of physics dictate that (paraphrased) its takes less force to continue moving an object in motion once the friction forces (the one that keeps it static for that matter) are overcome....Marka if you are asking how the 6th lucky guy is doing...I am sure he'll give accolades that can tune a snake out of his cave...waayo, not much work (Headache) involved when the woman is marrying her 6th time ma ahan ...mise what you on about? :D

Faheema.   

GaroweGal;913262 wrote:

Come on Aliyah! If she was marrying a Somali guy she would have demanded a lavish wedding and loads of money but when it's a bloody white convert she is happy to sleep on the floor and submit to everything he demands. And there are many parents that are supportive of their daughters marrying outside the race. I find it laughable that a lot of self-hating sisters always try to justify their actions in relation to their convert husbands. They shamelessly state that their convert husbands are so pure, pious and prefer a low key wedding when in fact we know that this far from the truth. However, if a fellow Farah wanted to marry her she wouldn’t hesitate in demanding a fifty thousand dowry and a flashy wedding. And why is it the converts are always considered and ‘labelled’ to be better than all the Somali brothers?

A thread about women wedding attire turned into the usual “Somali Women marrying Ajanabi” debate.

These women you’re referring to are two very different types of women.

The women who like to have flashy weddings will go ahead and have their “dream Wedding” with a non-Somali and there are plenty out there trust me.

The ones who marry reverts are mostly religious sisters, and these sisters have the same low key weddings regardless of who they marry.

nuune   

^^ Not all who marry reverts are religious though, some can't even read sura qulwalle, or say nacam xabiibi when he calls her ukhtii qaala wa qiila to get her attention.