Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Wearing white

Aaliyyah   

GaroweGal;914309 wrote:
Faheema mate, did you out of curiosity even bothered to read what I wrote before you decided to comment? All I was saying was everyone is entitled to marry whoever they like, however I cannot stand the sheer hypocrisy and the double standards displayed when a convert comes knocking a Somali sister's door. Automatically the Halimo will put him on a pedestal and start portraying our Somali brothers as pathetic and some garbage which I have witnessed first-hand.

I’m beginning to suspect that the likes of Aaaliyah and Narniah are in the closet waiting for a convert who will most likely be a convicted criminal
. Girls go ahead and jump in bed with buuryoqab by all means but please stop projecting and promoting your twisted views, ajanabi-loving anti-somali agenda as a model and something to aspire for. I have third generation Indians and Arabs as friends and they would never contemplate marrying outside their own race. In contrast the self-hating Halimos have no hesitation in jumping the convert’s bandwagon and have no qualms in joining the Somali bashing brigade. It appears many Somali sisters on this forum cannot fathom this and would rather prefer that we sugar coat the truth and bury this issue under the carpet, however that’s not me and I say it like I see it, to some this may sound harsh laakiin Rabigeen runtuu jecelyahay.

I also noticed that many of the brothers have their eyes wide open and can see this double standards and disturbing phenomenon and have no problem in calling it like it is.

Loool hadana ma anaad igu dartay umadada cayda u miisasay. Rabi kuma fasaxin in aad umad iska maagtid wuxuna ilaahay jecelyahay dadka afkooda ka ilaaliya in ay dhex galaan wax qoseen ee heedhee bal dib isku laabo. Shekadana halkaas baan anuu kaga baxay.

Juxa   

Ngonge you got the colors right lakin i kept the men and women apart nooh

What is so special about marrying Somali? i mean somali men marry ajnabi all the time as well no? is that not personal preference? are men and women not entitled to choose a partner regardless of their nationalities? haduu muslin yahay ceeb maaha bey ila tahay

I wont suggest criminal or loser or mashaqayste, or mashaleystay or uraaye balse the rest waxan idin dhihi lahaa nasiibkiin

ps: the buuryoqab is uncalled for

Juxa   

He is because he is my choice! I wanted to share a life etc.

If fair comparisons were made Somali men (some not all) cagaha ajnabiga dumarka ah wey dhunkadan, tan Somalida ahna iska daa caawimaad iyo being supportive husband, xitaa £10 keena mayeelayaan, now taas aan ka hadalno.

I really think this is a matter of choice, not all converts are ex-criminals and not all the Somali men/women are MALAB

Juxa   

Raula, guurku waa calculated RISK:) an investment that may or may not pay dividend

To me it is business and i approach it from practical prospective

Juxa...those sort of Somalí men do exist and there are no different. What I dont get how can mate respect you if you dont respect your people and heritage.

Nasiib vs calculated risk hmm

lol@business investment, no emotions involved.

Juxa   

Respect for your culture & heritage is not measured or shown by the race of the person you marry

Waves @ raula