Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Wearing white

Aaliyyah   

Don't take what personal? I was just correcting the way you phrased your maahmaah. And, I do agree with that maahmaah. As long as you live wax ka yaabiya waad arki

nuune   

Labadiinuba waad khaladeen maahmaahda, even Aaliyah got it more wrong while tryig to correct Ibtisaam.

Soo saxa maahmaahda

Aaliyyah   

Ibti, I see you edited your post. I dont know why anyone would take the way someone phrased a maahmaah personal lol..but thanks for pointing out that the maahmaah can be worded both ways... I only heard " Ninki nool maxa aragti u laaban"...

Ibtisam   

lol lol Aaliya I meant way back in this thread while you was defending people right to choice and generalisations and dadko dhaan ka hoor safteen- in the context of what I said to Oba.

NOT the maahmaa! lol lol jokes! lol. Thanks for the correction

Nuune we dont speak Jiin speech aniga iya Aaliya. How do the Jins say it> :P

Aaliyyah   

^ LOL oh okey. Markaan is idhi umad kale caawi oo aflagadada halaga joojiyo anaaba daalac la ii raacay. It wasn't much of a help. Just wasted my precious time.

Ibtisam   

Aaliya when elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers- peace makers always get caught in the middle, from now on, dhiance ka raaca, aniga baa haada waa la ii so socoda, and I wont have time to reply after I recovery from my flu and stop wasting time back to work. yiiiks.

Aaliyyah   

Everyone seems to have the flue. Hope you get better. Bal xabada sooda iyo malab cun.

Hadii lugu so socdana dhag ha u dhigin lol. It is only words on a screen.

War Ibtisam, you don't insult or demean Faraxs and Somali culture in front of your Bengali, used the state of Somali men as pretext to marry him and finally bent over backwards to please him denying yourself your dream wedding or holding big wedding had he been a Farax, I think this is gist of GG's points if you peel away the fiery rhetoric.

Say hello to Bengali for me.

Aaliyyah   

Che, I thought the bangali was history. Shan sano miyayna kasoo wareegin wali masoo taganyahay. LOL...by now I THOUGHT he went to Bangladesh and got himself a new wifey (chosen by his hooyo)...

Aaliyah-I met the Bengali, actually nice guy. She taught him a Q@ldaan Somali marka Ibti Xaliimo laba xiniyoodah. The Bengali liked his curry, unfortunately Ibti didn't like or know to made a Bengali curry and being reer Burco, she was hard-headed and didn't like to be told something, hence the guy went to his home country but came back running, only then she perfected the curry.