Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Wearing white

^Not you too Apo, who knew you are slave to social construct.

When I see guys saying they don't go into the kitchen, it seems that they are defining their manhood by those parameters which is rather unfortunate.

Haatu   

Che, I don't go into the kitchen not because I'm a conformist but because truthfully I suck at cooking. I do the dishes from time to time but I don't cook.

But let us know, what's the best dish you can make?

Haatu;915391 wrote:
Che, I don't go into the kitchen not because I'm a conformist but because truthfully I suck at cooking. I do the dishes from time to time but I don't cook.

Now, you are making more sense Haatu.

The best dish, canbuulo mate

Ibtisam   

Lol lol waali and nus, Im speechless. lol

Aaaliya Canjeelo for lunch? I thought it was a breakfast thing> I hate the fact it is messy and all the walwalaaq and dacdac puts me off eating it let alone making it- lol

Lol Che- will look for her,

Haatu- it improved- can you imagine that! lol

When ever I intend to cook, I end up cleaning for hours, outside windows, garden, windows, anything to avoid cooking., Cleaning I dont mind laakin. Fresh smell and clean.

Che what do u think women r for...dont mixed the roles...u r the breadwinner n she does the cooking cleaning and looking after house...there r exceptions to this tho...ka soo qad haday marwado jirantahay, mise xaamilo tahay, u help....

Aaliyyah   

Salahudin;915371 wrote:
Hmm so u r single n ready to mingle huh, interesting....walashis men do not belong in the kitchen, esp somali men....modern women wan ka qeyliyay

walaal gabdhaha modernka ah iyo wiilasha modernka ah dhinac naga dhig labadooduba dont belong in the kitchen. Restaurant bay labo bilood ka cuntenayaan kadibna eay iskakala caraabi lol..

Laakin anigu waxab ka hadlaya nin reerka diyaar u ah in uu dhaqdo oo si walba u saacidaya sida nabigeena csw iyo asxaabti.

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisaam it was a left over from the morning. I was finishing it.

But I actually eat it whenever ...I dont really see it as a breakfast only.

Ibti... when I come home from work after long day, I dont wanna c clean windows...what I want is hot meal on my table walal. Aaliya nabiga csw and asbaadti were breadwinners while their wives were homemakers and child carers, but they did help when the wives were unable to perforn their work around the house

Reeyo   

*Shakes her head* as she reads this thread with minor shock.

Can we let this thread rest in peace. My good name has been assaulted and dragged through the mud.