Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Aaway Abtigiis?

Haatu   

He is busy gathering stories for this year. I heard he is revisiting Fitsum, Sahal and his prostitute wife, Sh Bashiir and others to tell us how life is treating them :D Last I knew he was in Harar asking about a certain lady called Abyan :D

Carafaat   

Odaygii Abtigiis, ma midlife crisis ayuu ku jiraa? Is that why he is remembering and revisiting all those sweathearts from his youth.

Haatu   

I'm afraid so. I heard he now has to use the little blue pill. He can't function naturally due to "stress and depression". The doctors say the only way he'll get better is going back to his roots. For Abtigiis this means back to Fitsum. :D The things old men will do for certain things eh :D

Haatu;909934 wrote:
He is busy gathering stories for this year. I heard he is revisiting Fitsum, Sahal and his prostitute wife, Sh Bashiir and others to tell us how life is treating them
:D
Last I knew he was in Harar asking about a certain lady called Abyan

LOOOL

come on that's a little too extreme, don't you think? just because he's not here, doesn't mean you should insult him. waar, isku xishood and respect the brother.

Admin please edit these insults.

Malika   

Haatu;909946 wrote:
I'm afraid so. I heard he now has to use the little blue pill. He can't function naturally due to "stress and depression". The doctors say the only way he'll get better is going back to his roots. For Abtigiis this means back to Fitsum.
The things old men will do for certain things eh

Oh dear, you sure do lack a sense of humour - waxaaguu waa matag! Lame.

Haatu   

Malikah, you wound me with your fiery words :D

Macallin, I see Sheekha has become quite a wadani. Weird picture though :D