Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

New years party Xamar Video

i recognise so many face there.....excellent to see many of my xamari friends enjoying these in xamar caadeey. i was supposed to attend this party but chickened out at the last minutes. shame really. i would've enjoyed myself ruunti.

Ismahaan   

I am well aware that there is a difference of opinion on this matter between Somali , and I respect that. However, it is not permissible for a Muslim to celebrate New Year. Also Women and men should not mix freely with one another --our religion has Allhamdulilah placed clear regulations and restrictions upon such behavior and has defined the limits of interaction between men and women. Waxaan la yaabay qofttaan leh wadanka u soo noqdo oo Soomaaligu u gooyeey even my little 3 years old nephew speaks better Somali than her. In conclusion, Xammar qur,aan baay u baahan tahay iyo Hadii Ilaahay nabad ka dhigay in loogu mahad naqo ee party umadu uma baahna iyo niiko midna. Dadka qurbaha ka tagayna wadanka yaay fidnaayn ee wax faaido umada ugu jirta ha geeyaan ama qurbahooda aay ku asaasaqeen ha joogaan. Just my own opinion koley mid yar oo xiiqsan oo iga daba qaata la waayi mayee.

nuune   

^^ lool@ mid yaroo xiiqsan, iska sug, and they are the usual suspects oo waa hore gaaloobey.

Havent seen the video, but it looks meeshaas lagu bood boodayey iney meel najaaso aheyd

Taleexi   

Irrespective of one's intake change is the only thing in life that has ever kept its consistent.

lol@ "Mid yar oo xiiqsan ..."