Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Stoic, what happened?

Juxa   

Spook you? Unukaaa? Maya maya, you are a hazard ninyow waadna is ogtahay. Islaanta iska daa unless you are prepared to pick up the pieces and venture out beyond the comfort of your laptop.

Funnily I am in a good mood today, I guess waan qasaaro jeclahay

Blessed why does he distrust us, unlike many usacbiya we actually try to protect him. Somali qofki uroon mayaqanan lol

Abtigiis   

Stoic, contrary to the wishes of the Marwoness Juxa and Marwoness Blessed, all is safe. I found out how she got the facebook and it has nothing to do with the story here. Apparently a mutual friend and who is also a namesake of mine sent a friend requests and once that was accepted, my name popped up in this account. So, finally we are over this. Sir maqabe alla u sahan ah. This was a good lesson learnt though.

Saw your cousin too. Apparently she was in Hargeisa when I was there but we didnot know about this. I think your cousin is a wadaad or sort lol. :D

STOIC   

Abtigis,

Glad it all worked out all good..Waar Niinyahoow Niin weeyn ohh reer leeh baan ahaay maarkaa Shekoyinkaa Qaar Waan iskaa ilaliyaa waa ceeb.Yes they were in Hargeisa last summer. They are good family and very close....Markaa Xaal Baan Rabaa Maanta..Ya Toll iaah....

NGONGE   

*Blessed;903998 wrote:
Haha, that must have been awkward. Rumour has it even Ngonges ayeeyo reads SOL. LoL SOL is liked by google so it gets a lot of traffic.

You mean one other than you? Or are you just trying to scare me off? :D

STOIC   

Libaax-Sankataabte;904171 wrote:
Abtigiis dumar badanaa isagu, Maansha
loogu yeer.
:D
:D

It would have been a great travesty if STOIC's immeasurable integrity was compromised by this story. I was keeping a finger on the pulse.

Libax, I knew the truth was going to set me free and that is why I was wearing my self-confidence like a hazemart suit. Abtigis arresting accusations was nothing but a hasty one..Waax muu huubsaan saxiibkeen...

Abtigiis   

Stoic, I did not accuse you; I did not suspect you. I just couldn't understand the coincidence, so was looking for possible explanations. I was informing you of what happened, I was not asking you to answer.

After nearly 20 years, someone reappears on my Facebook looking for me - a week or so after I posted the ill-fated story here. Is that not nerve-racking? I am sure we are safe but the coincidence is still fascinating.

Abtigiis   

She doesn't lie and she said she saw my name on the facebook of a mutual friend who sent her a friend request this week. Now, the mutual friend is my namesake. My only worry now is how did he think of her now on the same week I talked about her. Could it be he who is reading SOL???? Horta Wadani or Faafan sound like him; and has at least once given a hint that they are from my village, laakin dee nin aanu isku ogeeyn in wax lakala qarsado ma aheyn. Bal let me call him oo aan ka dul wareego isgana!

Abtigiis   

Beenta jooji waryaa, where is it? I don't see it. Soo daa hadda. Intii hote script inaan kumoodaa laga yaabaaye. But you, Why do you need a facebook? You have met me and my family? :D

sxb we're family, i know. i added you a while back but it seems you haven't seen it....i'll probably assume you don't have privacy on there and was hoping to catch a glance of this mysterious lady.........LOL