Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Stoic, what happened?

Abtigiis   

Dear Stoic, I know you are an honorable man. Never doubted your integrity, so I am sure you have nothing to do with this but how do we explain it? Do we have your cousins in this forum who might have snitched on me? :D

You remember that story about the Uni girl in one of my stories that turned out to be your dumaashi? This morning, I got this message on my Facebook.

"Assalamu alykum, is this the [hebel]i know from addis uni? If yes, I can add u on my FB; if not disregard the message. Thanks."

--Heblaayo.

I have been thinking of reaching her, but apart from getting her contacts from a mutual friend, I did not call or message. I was thinking I will do that in the new year. Now, we have this and I am finding the coincidence curious. How much does she know? :D

Should I confess and explain, or should I just embrace a long lost friend who reappeared.

Happy New Year by the Way.

STOIC   

You almost wrung all the fun possible out of my new year celebration..I almost thought Someone contacted Maury show and wanted a paternity test before the new year ball droped in the big apple.I didn't contact anyone Haji and like I told you it was not gonna look good on both of us if we raise that kind of talks with her or her family..Shekaatha maliintii halkaas baan kuxiiraay!

Abtigiis   

Apophis, of course I am. That girl was unlike any. Such a wonderful human being. I believe her breed are rare in this world. Words can't describe the love I have for her. Brotherly love I mean.

Stoic - Walaahi I am feeling excited about talking to her. If her Somali hasn't improved after all these years, she has a case to answer.

Blessed   

Haha, that must have been awkward. Rumour has it even Ngonges ayeeyo reads SOL. LoL SOL is liked by google so it gets a lot of traffic.

STOIC   

People do read SOL and that is why we have to be somewhat careful not to spill the beans.It only took my lizard brain few seconds to decode his story and I was gracious enough to warn him not to mention my name if he ever contacted the mutual friend. Niin weeyn oo dumaar kashekenyaa was not going to look good on both of us..I even forgot about the story till I saw my name on this thread..I think Abtigis has a secret admirer who wants to sweep him away from the mundane life of writting boring stories here in SOL

Abtigiis   

What is this? Blessed and Juxa trying to spook me? Stoic, it will be fine. I think it was late when she sent the message and she slep; hopefully she will see my reply and all will clear in few hours time. Still, wondering about the timing. If she saw the story why hasn't she made contact immediately. No way. Can someone who is not in your friends list send you a private message to you? I am techno peasant. For now, the only think in my mind is that she must have seen my name through other old Addis friends I added recently or a mututal friend I talked to mentioned my name to her. The last thing is Stoic talking talking to someone who betrayed him.

Apophis, this is not a laughing matter waryaa. I would have enjoyed the humour in your description if this was not about enti. She is above jokes. Now and before.

nuune   

Gabadhu ma Shamsaa, hadeysan Shamso aheyn waan aqaanaa, hadeysa Shamso tahey warbaa jira, ii wad sheekada!

STOIC   

Eric Clapton had the “Bell Bottom Blues.”, the Rolling Stones had the “Stray Cat Blues.” and you are having SOL blues about your stories following to the new year lol . It is seeming reasonable that she might have not read anything here and you guys have probably have mutual FB friends..like I said before please do NOT mention the story on SOL and do not mention my city of residence and my sijuiness..That is way too easy to decode who I am and its not going to look good on both of us..As for now lets wait for the verdict...

Blessed   

lol@ Abtigiis. You must get over your mistrust of Juxa and myself, sey kaa tahay? It's a fact, SOL is read by many, including friends and family. I've personally reunited with a few old friends and lost relatives through it, it's always a pleasant surprise.. but I don't write salacious stories, so, errm, never mind. lol. I guess your friend found you through mutual university friends.