Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Su'aal: Tuulooyinka Soomaalida

Dhulka ay somalidu degto waxa ku yaala tuulooyin aad u badan,

Waxaad sheegtaaTuuladii ugu magaca xumayd, aad la yaabtay ama ku qososhay ee aad maqasho/aragto?

nuune;903688 wrote:
Hargeisa Yar in jubbada hoose

actually nuune, there is an area in hargeisa called jigjiga yar. the story goes it was settled (involuntarily) by a group of indigenous jigjigarians as per a demographic population exchange policy of the late Somali dictator siyaad barre. they left the area after the war years and that's how it acquired the name jigjiga.

question;

i understand there is an area called sinai in xamar region. i've heard about this place in numerous banadiri songs. there is also an area in hargeisa called sinai in the arab side of town.......can anyone explain how this name came to be?

LOL@XX,

i would've thought xassan cisse led the arabs to cross the sinai into newer territory like the calamaadaha? they scored rather badly in that area...apparently.

one day i hope to establish a small hedonist retreat-enclave-town called las naasnuug........as a former town planner in the UK....i would ensure the residents of my town are given all the basic needs and have the highest quality of life.

gooni   

Hic

dhuur dheer

caloolacad

caloosha iiga kac

deefow

helikalyo

mukayle

dhariyow

buq koosaar

ban eyle

qoob yaxaas