Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Su'aal: Tuulooyinka Soomaalida

oba hiloowlow;903815 wrote:
horta i wanna visit garac lagu dhal one day
:D

sick and tired of the sensitive little trolls populating this site these days.

Oba,

i thought you could take a joke but quiet clearly you've taken offensive and i've been introspectively forced to edit my original post....when will somalis grow up and realise that humour and jokes are a remedies of sorts in conquering the big grey elephant making itself comfortable in our lives. anyways i'm tribeless and have asked to be excommunicated from my clan and therefore as an outsider have the right to express my opinions of such things!

oba hiloowlow;903818 wrote:
what are you implying son?,
killa-face_zps3541ffcc.png

^ Oba,

NO! NO! NO! its not like that, i would never do or say anything that compromises our coalition.....i'm not implying anything bro.....calm down dee and please don't take things out of context and misconstrue my post to cause deliberate offense.......

i was merely saying, all things been considered and statistically speaking, that is - the city has a long proximity from where your tribe settle....an NGO worker in the field, once uttered the name of that said city but i CANNOT and will NOT under any circumstances....divulge the location, its GPS mapping or the tribe which inhibits the city....i did ask for a break down of the methodologies used but was unable to obtain such.....

Haatu   

Che -Guevara;903831 wrote:
I was passing through;)

How did it feel to be the only...you know...short lineage guy in Laandheer? :D Where is it btw?

Haatu;903834 wrote:
How did it feel to be the only...you know...short lineage guy in Laandheer?
:D
Where is it btw?

It's in the Huad.

Do you know what laan means horta?

Daba rogato? haa raqleyso? naga daa dee niyooo. LMAO.

I never thought Diif would sound funny until someone else said it...back in NFD, the accent of the kenyatis sounded like Dhiif!-like Hiko Shifta huko Dhiif!