Sign in to follow this  
OdeyJacfar

Meet CAASHA TUSBAX-DHEER a.k.a. dadka ma xamti......looool..Sh*t Somali Women say

Aaliyyah   

Wuxu waa nin qof dumar ah iska dhigaya somaha lol

Love the kitchen part. Walee wuu keenay, maxa kala haysta islamaha somaliyeed iyo gabadhohooda.

Abtigiis   

Some people are just amazing. This is a drama, one acted superbly. Why talk about cross-dressing and whatnot?! Must we look at every issue with an Anglo-Saxon lens?

Many brainwashed kids in this forum are guilty of this, but Nin Yaaban showcases extra diligence in his sheepish submission to Western idiosyncrasies.

In Somali culture, what the boy did is acceptable and even appreciated. Nin Yaban doesn't see any problem when Eddie Murphy acts as old woman; even finds Martin Lawrence funny in Big Mama, but if a somali does the same, he invokes etiquettes that are not relevant to Somali context. Could it be the prison that turned him into this white- worshipping, self-denigrating poor soul?

wyre   

Aaliyyah;900705 wrote:
^ I watched it many years ago. You are talking about the second part right where this man is acting/dressed like a lady LOL...

yes, is it not funny, i am sure jacpher and NY laughed hard watching this video

Abtigiis;900722 wrote:
Some people are just amazing. This is a drama, one acted superbly. Why talk about cross-dressing and whatnot?! Must we look at every issue with an Anglo-Saxon lens?

Many brainwashed kids in this forum are guilty of this, but Nin Yaaban showcases extra diligence in his sheepish submission to Western idiosyncrasies.

In Somali culture, what the boy did is acceptable and even appreciated. Nin Yaban doesn't see any problem when Eddie Murphy acts as old woman; even finds Martin Lawrence funny in Big Mama, but if a somali does the same, he invokes etiquettes that are not relevant to Somali context. Could it be the prison that turned him into this white- worshipping, self-denigrating poor soul?

I agree with Abtigiis.

Mustafe   

Looool@ waa nafiisoo war baas la ordaysa, Hadda iyadaa wax xamanaysa. This was first class acting, ninkani wax badan buu islaamo dhageystey.

Mustafe   

Aaliyah,

Islamaha woxoodu waaba ka darey lol. And they do it on a frequent bases. Nimanku at least they do it in a sophisticated way, and actually apologise in advance. They will say something like: Niyo horta xanta sideedaba waa laga fiicanyahay laakiin walaahi oo bilaani inaan ka mid ka dulisan weligay arkin. Waaba neef qofku ka warran. War waxa xagee laga keenay heedhe! loool.

Aaliyyah   

Lol xanta waa laga fiicanyahay iyo xanta naga dhaafa was isla meshiiye lol hadii halki ka wadayaan..

But, for sure women gossip more about personal matters. Bores me though like I personally could careless dadka afaarahooda.