Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Khaatumo Members Of SOL Appreciation Thread

the newest edition to the crew: Muj.Alpha Blondy -ex Somaliland Advocate, former Somaliland supporter and previously of Somaliland leanings before discovering his great aunt of khaatumite stock. Alpha now devotes much of this time on khaatum related causes and is the assistant secretary of the Khaatumo Mission - Hargesia, Somalia

oba hiloowlow;899108 wrote:
the newest edition to the crew: Muj.Alpha Blondy -ex Somaliland Advocate, former Somaliland supporter and previously of Somaliland leanings before discovering his great aunt of khaatumite stock. Alpha now devotes much of this time on khaatum related causes and is the assistant secretary of the Khaatumo Mission - Hargesia, Somalia

Oba,

thank you for adding me to this list. those who blinker a sympathetic glance in our direction will forever remain our brothers and comrades.

midnimadu waa muqadas your task is too talk to JB,Ngonge,NORF,Stoic and Xaaji xunjuf and convice them to join the nation again where SL will change to Khaatumo State of Somalia which will consist of Sanaag,Cayn,Sool,Toogdheer,MaroodiJeex,Saaxil,waqooyi galbeed and Awdal being the largest somali state. Good luck!

Alpha Blondy;899067 wrote:
i would like to take this opportunity to once again pledge my absolute devotion and extend my full support to the khaatumo cause. the plight that the occupation of the ancestral lands of the dervishes by the SNM regime will NEVER go unnoticed, no never. the vanguards and advocates of khaatumo are working to make this reality. we will work to free our people and liberate our land! we will never live under the yoke of oppression and the hegemony of the SNM regime! we demand the swift withdrawal of their military and will NEVER surrender until our lands have been liberated from those with geopolitical strategic imperatives!

the sheer hypocrisy of the SNM criminal regime has never been so apparent! khaatumo is fighting to liberate its lands and people just as the SNM allegedly fought to wrestle and liberate its tribal enclave to the detriment of Somalia's collective will .we have our own destiny to define and will NEVER be tied to or become dependent on others in achieving our objectives. we have the hopes and aspirations of our people to fulfill. we seek to establish security, stability, education, healthcare, free and fair media and hope to be within the top tier of the HDI by 2021.

we have a consensus among the Garaads for the first time....which no doubt heralds a new dawn, a new dawn that undeniably confirms a newer refined path towards the greater unity of our people. we seek to engage with all, transform from within and build modern and just society for the greater good of our people and land....indeed.

Alpha Blondy,

Assistant-secretary

Khatuumo Mission

Hargeisa, Somalia.

dear khatuumites,

it is with sad regret to inform y'all of a tragic news of the most urgency. as i'm sure you're all aware, I've previously, pledged support to the khaatumo cause. i regret to inform my former colleagues that I've decided to leave the khatuumo cause. the mission in hargeisa will be closed with immediate effect. through the sacrifices i've made over the past week, I've encountered some difficulties, including issues of arrests from the somaliland authorities and i was ostracised and called dirty names for my firm-held political views, albeit for a mere week. i wanted to inform you all of this news and i want khaatumites to know that i'm not a sell-out but this project has no tangible future for me. you stood a better chance when sado ali was at the helm but even she has neglected you.

i'm in tears of sadness and a state of self-induced guilt as i write these words. i was welcomed like a hero and like a true khaatumite among my people. your hospitality was just like it was described to me. you are people who have high moral fibre and sharaf. you've endured the test of times and the annals of history will forever hold you in the highest regards.

i wish you the best. i wish you peace, prosperity and plenty for all.

Alpha Blondy,