Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

What to do?

*Ibtisam;898912 wrote:
what do you mean you are loyal to your clan? you mean you actually judge people based on their clan? lol are you serious.

A guy by the name GNONGE claims that clan is EVerYTHING, why not attack him but slain the young girl for being loyal to her clan. That's below the belt and pure hypocrisy if you from the same clan as that guy. Leave her be and love her clan, everyone does.

Ibtisam   

Lol I asked you questions maxaad isla xariifin?? and my questions stand and followed by what the hell does your people even mean? thinking you know someone based on what you perceive about their clan is in fact ignorant. BUT I based my assumptions on this below exchange:

^You see all his plans are make more babies with you and prop up the number of the enemy clan via you. Never accept that

you answered

Waranle I'm fiercely loyal to my people to say the least. Thanks.

so I asked you two questions and then gave an example of what I was asking you-

About being easy- Im sure you will figure out I dont mice my words, but Im not hitting on you, so I cant say you are easy or not- laakin that fact this guy think he can ASK and then force a hug means he either thinks you ARE easy or you've been giving mix signals. IF you had a dont enter my ocean air about you- it would not happen.

You dont always get what you want, because you might not be what THEY want- what does a good looking man on is on his deen what with a girl who gets random hugs from questionable guys at work with rumors that she was his girlfriend floating about?

Cousin means in the general sense of the word- same generic sub clan- anymore who by listing your fathers you meet before you get to 20 names.

P.s. It is a forum- things cease to be yours soon as you post them PUBLICLY and anyone can say what they like, so dont post things you feel sensitive to people having different views on. And the general rule is if you post shid, you will get shid comments. :D and I am judging the content of what your wrote not you- for all I know you could be make it all up.

On second thought: * laakin I will leave you and your threads alone from now on, because you will only take comments personally nor do I have time for ding dong replies As you were,*

Ibtisam   

Waranle_Warrior;898919 wrote:
A guy by the name GNONGE claims that clan is EVerYTHING, why not attack him but slain the young girl for being loyal to her clan. That's below the belt and pure hypocrisy if you from the same clan as that guy. Leave her be and love her clan, everyone does.

I have- if you go to the politics section there are pages and pages from 2009. I have since proved my case and Ngonge gave up. There is also evidence that I public advocate for a Somali women clan across the board, because women in the traditional Somali sense do not have a clan.

Now stop encouraging your cousin in wasteful and disastrous ways and learn to cross the bridge- you might be surprised at the goodness and loyalty of humanity as a whole.

Juxa   

I did not have the time to read through everything

if you genuinely dont want his attention and you live in the UK, let me know and i make sure he does not look at you again. if you leave in north america, then i draft you a letter, give to your main management and again he will leave you alone

no one has the right to make you feel uncomfortable despite any offers for drinks or exchanged smiles

*Ibtisam;898912 wrote:
what do you mean you are loyal to your clan? you mean you actually judge people based on their clan? lol are you serious.

Meeet farax- warya qolmaad tahey?

Faaxa: I am china farax qooslayee

U: Mentally filed in the never consider looooooong file. Warya get away from me- your clan and my clan are enemies

Faarax: I dont even know my clan thing that well

U: So? you killed all my people- go away

F: Walahi I never killed nobody

U: *****- war what your clan do, you are guilty of!

F: I am so sorry!

I find it interesting that you advocate for foreign marriages outside of the Somali race, yet there dividing lines within the Somalis- unless you are joking about only marrying your cousins or foreigners. I guess now I understand the whole thing about lack of good Somali men who is both religious and good looking from just one clan or few vetted clans which is pushing you towards the foreigners so fast (dont worry I am not judging on the foreign thing- I can't with my Bengali kusband- but Im judging on the cousin marriage thing.

P.s. The farah thinks you are easy and playing his games!!! farah or any men should not even think he can touch your little finger let alone attempt a hug without explicit and initiated permission-!!! You should've slapped him so hard tears run like raindrops- it would've been a lesson well learnt.

your married to a timo jilic?

double-facepalm1.jpg

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;898921 wrote:
I have- if you go to the politics section there are pages and pages from 2009. I have since proved my case and Ngonge gave up. There is also evidence that I public advocate for a Somali women clan across the board, because women in the traditional Somali sense do not have a clan.

Now stop encouraging your cousin in wasteful and disastrous ways and learn to cross the bridge- you might be surprised at the goodness and loyalty of humanity as a whole.

You proved nothing. Clan remains EVERYTHING.

(I have not read "Narniah's" new bedtime story to comment on the particulars of this case).

Abtigiis   

Narniah, it is clear you were not looking for advice here, you were looking for venue to advertise your irresistibility. Why do I know? Because you appreciate Nin-Yaaban's "tell the jerk off" non-starter advice. Who doesn't know that really?

Anyway, there is no big deal here. If he loves you,you are not the first to be loved since bread was sliced. If he told others about you, it is his problem. They will find out the truth at the right time. Don't worry about the others unless he is closing your market as the Somalis say. As for him, unless he is violent, or has tendancy to do violence, he will get over it. So, just live your life and enjoy your work.

If this is not good advice, ...hadii kale wagllada tumo... soo heestii ma ahayn.

Now don't say I am rude. I just told what Stoic and others think but wouldn't say.

Chimera   

Juxa waan ka cabsada, she reminds me of the time when all my female relatives were three feet taller than me and I was at their mercy about a decade and a half ago, very intimidating. Sweet and caring yet ruthless.

Bloody insecurity complex, it seems I'm not a man-feminist at all..

Juxa   

Chimera, I would never be cross with you:) in fact you are one of the most admirable youngsters in this Forum.

You are well mannered, hard working and respectful,

Abtigiis dulmi waaye waxada

Wadani   

NArniah, u mentioned the plight of ur people. Hmm...that means ur either an OG or a khaatumite, and the boy is an snm'er i suppose lol. Anyway, if he's goodlooking and prays his salaat (hopefully he does) y don't u give him a chance? Or r u looking for a bearded mullah instead? He may be from Somaliland, but trust me he'll resist the urge to asphyxiate u in ur sleep.:D

Jacpher   

What's the next storyline of this script? The Somali guy phone my dad to ask for my hand in marriage?

Soomaalidu waxay tiraahdaa dumarka qabiil ma leh ee forget about your cousin, marry the man.

Wadani waryaa don't cut the leg of gabadha, meeshaan in la isa lug gooyo mafiicno.

Narniah easier thing to do my sister, is to get a volunteer male from SOL to tell the man exactly what he told your male colleagues, I advise you to take Abtigiis with you, he's brave and was born to be a rebel without a cause, ala ONLF style :D (waryaa kaftan, ha ubixin), marka he can tell the man to stay away from you since you are his girl.

I mean, if you want me to volunteer, I have to know where you are and you must keep in mind I do things for a purpose.