Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Duchess of Cambridge hoax call nurse found dead

Somalia   

I am absolutely shocked, what did she go through, some people are naturally soft hearted.. Wow. The DJs were bragging about this for days, I wonder what they'll do now...

chubacka   

^ They're being kept off the air for the time being to show `respect` for the nurse's family, I hope they're not allowed to return. Although noone could have predicted something as tragic as this would happen, it did and there should consequences for those who initiated it.

Aaliyyah;896928 wrote:
Odeysomali since you are in UK bal is alali waxaad melaha ku qorasid.
:)

This story is so weird walee...

Walahi no joke, i''ve edited my comment. Too many people have recently been imprisoned here for online comments lol :) Thanks for the heads up :D

How are you anyway, nafta ka waran? Hows the Canadian winter treating you.

chubacka;896938 wrote:
^ such a fooley haha, I really don't think your comment would have made any royals nervous.

What can I say, ik ben een beetje schichtig when it comes to things like that. If people are being charged for petty Twitter and Facebook comments, I don't want to take any risks. You might just find be told tomorrow "OdaySomali was involved in a fatal car accident in France whilst being chased by paparazzi". lol. :D

Aaliyyah   

No problem Odey. I'm good and the weather isn't so bad ahamdulilah it didn't snow yet. So that's something to be grateful for I guess. Hope you are doing good as well.

Chubacka LOL..

chubacka   

^ Hahaha. If that happened OD, don't worry we would all be there outside Buckingham Palace, demanding justice in our winter suits haha.

OdaySomali if you end up in Somalis Behind Bars thread I would honestly laugh not at you but your unfortunate situation and how they took whatever you said so serious.

About the topic strange that the woman died that way.

Abwaan   

OdaySomali;896935 wrote:
Walahi no joke, i''ve edited my comment. Too many people have recently been imprisoned here for online comments lol
:)
Thanks for the heads up
:D

How are you anyway, nafta ka waran? Hows the Canadian winter treating you.

Fuleysanidaa Oday....Madaxweyne Xasan Shiikhna beryahaan waa lagaa celin waayey boqoraddana sidaas baad uga baqaysaa, waan fahmi waayey taas saaxiib.:D