Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric

What has gotten into reer Nairobi?! Nimco Dareen Pushed off Stage.

oba hiloowlow;896142 wrote:
horta i've been wondering one thing whats up with somalis and throwing chairs, in the parliament,weddings and parties.
:D

As crappy as the video is, you could make out that the chairs are being thrown (targeted?) at someone on the ground. This is hoping it's the Qashin who first threw the punch. :)

STOIC   

I'll be mad as hell if I paid to see her Lip-synching her own song...Who snooks up behind a girl and sucker-punch her? That is a b!tch move...

This happened back in Agoosto

Sababta loogu tuuray meesha has to do with her political u-turn and subsequent support to Xabashi regime and its minions in Soomaali Galbeed. Knowing inta dad Xabash soo jirdishay oo Nayroobi ku sugan kana soo cararay Soomaali Galbeed, one can try to understand what happened to her in that night.

Maarodi   

STOIC;896175 wrote:
I'll be mad as hell if I paid to see her Lip-synching her own song...

I know right!

I've always had issues with unauthorized people coming up on stage and into the "shot". I hope they (or at least she) learned her lesson now.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;896235 wrote:
This happened back in

Sababta loogu tuuray meesha has to do with her political u-turn and subsequent support to Xabashi regime and its minions in Soomaali Galbeed. Knowing inta dad Xabash soo jirdishay oo Nayroobi ku sugan kana soo cararay Soomaali Galbeed, one can try to understand what happened to her in that night.

Still that doesnt justify what they did

Taleexi   

Abwaan;896122 wrote:
Waxaan maqli jirey qofkaan qumayo-tuurka halla geeyo. Yarta waaba faniiniyeen ee wuxu waalanaa.
Oo naagtu khiyaano badanaa, iyadoo dhulka daadsan baa heestu sii socotey.
. Dadka intay cajal u daartay oo la heestay bay dhahday waxaan idiinku heesi live. Oo reer Nairobi ma sidaas baa loo waraa? Maskiinsanaa.

Cajaladu waa iska sii socotaa...