Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Islii and Superpower koox maxaa kala heysto

I have been back to Islii since mid Oktoobar. Caawa taa arkay wey ii dhineyd, even rabshadihii a few weeks ago Islii ka dhacay wey iiga darnayd taa caawa goobjoog u ahaa.

I was buying casho from a restaurant that is not that far off from where we live, which itself is the safest area of Islii and its centre. I was in the maqaayad, awaiting my take-away order when dad yaacaayo, oo ordaayo meesha orod ku maray. Hore iyo gadaal loo kala ordaaye. Kuwa qaarkoodna dukaamadii iyo maqaayadihii isku wada xireen. It was evening.

What was it about? Waa markee dhaceyso naxdintii iigu darnayd: Wiil dhalinyaro ah Soomaaliyeed lagu baangadeeye a place not far off where we were. A whole Soomaali gang, so-called Superpower, ayaa saas yeelaaye. Wiilka asagoo lasii wado horteena la marsiiye by two brave Soomaali men who dared to pick-up his body. Jirkiisa oo wada go' go'san, especially his left wrist oo kaliya iska heysatay by the marqaar. Baangado lagu gooy gooye maskiinka. The two brave Soomaali men ayaa dadka meesha ka muuqday ku wada lahaa, "War maxaa noogu fiirsaneynin nala qaada, Soomaali soo ma tihiin..." We were all shaken, until others joined them to take him to the hospital, which itself was few steps away.

Inaanan waligey isdhihi jirin Soomaali ayaa saan, this barbaric violence, dhul kale ku sameyneyso, iskuna sameyneyso. Even Kenyaatiga meesha wada joogay were dumbfounded and shaken.

I used to hear this nascent gang and what sickening acts they were capable of, but I hardly believed they were capable of this. Eebba u maqan Soomaali. Meel aan isku dhaafeyno maleh.

Che, I don't think he would make it, though Eebbe ayaa naf haayee. He was completely out, bleeding profusely. Isbitaalkii la geeye oo Soomaali ahaa waxba kama qaban karin oo oto-oto kale laga sii saaray oo isbitaaladii waa weynaa midkood loo gudbiye.

Mario B   

SubhanAllah, wish the guy a quick recovery. Can the community not do something about these lost boys, what motivated these boys to form such a brutal gang?:(

Somalia   

Mario B;895635 wrote:
SubhanAllah, wish the guy a quick recovery. Can the community not do something about these lost boys, what motivated these boys to form such a brutal gang?
:(

I wonder too, what do they do for them to create gangs, is it drugs cause we know all other merchandises can be found in Eastleigh.

Mario B   

To all Somali boys/men who want to prove their manhood in foreign land and homeland, they should demonstrate their patriotism and join the Somali Army where their aggression and adrenaline can be used for a useful purpose i.e protecting the nation and keeping peace. Obviously, before they do that, they will need training and vetting, we don't need psychos in the army, we have enough as it is.

tutu   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;895614 wrote:

Inaanan waligey isdhihi jirin Soomaali ayaa saan, this barbaric violence, dhul kale ku sameyneyso,
iskuna sameyneyso
. Even Kenyaatiga meesha wada joogay were dumbfounded and shaken.

Wasn't it the norm for the last two decades? Or is it 'the means justifies the end' sheekadu? Machetes or AK-47s, murder is murder. And nothing new with Somalis killing Somalis.

Sad, indeed. Hope the guy recovers. And what are the Somalis doing about this gang?

wyre   

when I was new to nairobi from nakuru, i had a fight with a boy of my age, later i found out he was from the group of super power, so they came to beat me in mash-ka when they saw me and my younger brother sitting together, they just started greeting him "hey feysal how are you, we were just saying hi" that was the first time i found out my brother was among the most wanted group mungiki,

wiilka allaha caafiyo MMA haddey tiisa u timaaddana allaha u fududeeyo

Baashi   
War ninyahow meesha issaga carar fadlan. Consider moving to Westland, South C, Hurlingham -- anywhere but Eastleigh is ok. Time to make a wise judgement on this. I hear nothing but trouble in Eastleigh.