Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Somalia: A smiling new President for a country in desperation [Editorial]

Abwaan   

Taleexi;895356 wrote:
Ma Soomaali bay ahaayeen? bal Xaaji waydii. Bal mar uun bahasha xawaashka ka yareeya oo madaxweynuhu dadka reer Waqooyiga ah ee diiddan goosashada ha u hambalyeeyo sida sharafta leh ee ay isu difaaceen
:)

lol....iyaguna ka sii gar leh.:D

NGONGE   

Though it's a cheap "editorial" by a site with real pretensions of being a serious news site, they do have a point. After all, PL would not openly go on the attack in such a way if it felt that it were recieving due respect from the Somali president. His words to Somaliland reinforce the message (and complaint) even more.

p.s.

I love the plane picture. But, of course, many planes accidently find their way to H town. :D

Haatu;895304 wrote:
Reer Barigu waa dad cajiib ah. With them it's 'my way or the highway'
:D
Isu tanaasul horta gobaladaas ma laga yaqaanaa mise waxay moodaan af qalaad?

Exactly. They have to control & rob that will lead into self destruct we been all along since the 60s.

Haatu;895304 wrote:
Reer Barigu waa dad cajiib ah. With them it's 'my way or the highway'
Isu tanaasul horta gobaladaas ma laga yaqaanaa mise waxay moodaan af qalaad?

Exactly. They have to control & rob that will lead into self destruct we been all along since the 60s.

Miyir   

NGONGE;895457 wrote:
Though it's a cheap "editorial" by a site with real pretensions of being a serious news site, they do have a point. After all, PL would not openly go on the attack in such a way if it felt that it were recieving due respect from the Somali president. His words to Somaliland reinforce the message (and complaint) even more.

p.s.

I love the plane picture. But, of course, many planes accidently find their way to H town.

If the pictures was in Somalia and the plane was owned and the president wanted to send a massage yes I would like it, but being in foreign country for official visit ?

another simpleton where do they find these guys?

The article rises lot of question and most SOLrs will have no answer.

me think Qoslaye has no clue!!

Miyir   

He needs help fast!!

You will never see Shariif sitting driving seat. can you post one of his pictures on plane? you will see difference

Somalia   

NGONGE;895457 wrote:

p.s.

I love the plane picture. But, of course, many planes accidently find their way to H town.

Is he sending a message or what? :D