Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Carafaat - the confused secessionist

Showqi   

Xaaji waa runtaa oo labada dhinac waa la wada jeclaankaraa. Laakiin in aad tidhaahdo labada dhinac waan jecelahay waanan Kala soocayaa mid soconeysa ma aha ee dhinac isugu beydh..;)

Showqi;895305 wrote:
Xaaji waa runtaa oo labada dhinac waa la wada jeclaankaraa. Laakiin in aad tidhaahdo labada dhinac waan jecelahay waanan Kala soocayaa mid soconeysa ma aha ee dhinac isugu beydh..
;)

Taasi wa caadi dalku kala guuri mayo labada dal mar walba jaar bay ahaanayaan everything all kind of unity wala isla meel dhigi kara just not political unity. Sidaasu jacaylku ku jiraya iyo wada jirku Sida Yurub oo kale wa dad is jecel hadana wax ba u kala soocan.

Haatu   

Carafaat I see you lack the backbone to even defend yourself in front of such severe scrutiny. I'm going to bed now but the question still stands. I shall be back tomorrow. Hopefully our resident Yanks will have contributed whilst us Brits are still asleep. I hope the thread is still active till tomorrow. I would hate to start another one :D

Showqi;895296 wrote:
Many members of this from are
confused and brianwashed
,when it comes to Somalia and Somaliland politics It's not only Carafaat who sometimes behaves beerka jecliyaa xaydha jecliyaa. But also Stoic, XX and JB are in the same boot.

Guys it's time to come out the closet....

Misguided is the word you are looking for, albeit with good intentions. The Somaliland situation is not as set in stone as some like to present.

Due to the prevailing circumstances in the south/central regions, for many the mirage of independence misguidedly remains a more realistic prospect than peaceful South-Central regions (with which to work together for a common cause(.

Showqi;895305 wrote:
Xaaji waa runtaa oo labada dhinac waa la wada jeclaankaraa. Laakiin in aad tidhaahdo labada dhinac waan jecelahay waanan Kala soocayaa mid soconeysa ma aha ee dhinac isugu beydh..
;)

Dad iyo dal qudha uun aya jira, inkastoo ay qaybo kala duwani maamulo kala duwan leeyihiin. Runta ha la isu sheego, Somaliland waxa la isku yidhaahda dhowr gobol oo isu tegay. Somaliland wadan maaha, Puntland wadan maaha, Federalna solution maaha. But having said that, Somaliland/Puntland waste or even completely malignant maaha - they have created peaceful, stable and developing environments for inhabitants of the regions.

OdaySomali;895311 wrote:
Misguided is the word you are looking for. The Somaliland situation is not as set in stone as some like to present.

Due to the prevailing circumstances in the south/central regions for many the mirage of independence misguidedly remains a more realistic prospect than a peaceful South-Central regions with which to work together for a common cause.

Brainwashed never 21 years ago the generation who lived through out half of their lives in the failed union. Said never again shall we be ruled by others, today you have entire generations youth who never heard about a former Somali republic that stretches from the outskirts of Djibouti deep south to the border of Kenya. The political unity of SL and Somalia died immediately in the hearts of minds of the Somalilanders in 1960 even in deep south the people learned how to live with out Somaliland so naturally the people accepted each other. So i don't see how one can revive that.

Xaaji Xunjuf;895314 wrote:
Brainwashed never 21 years ago the generation who lived through out half of their lives in the failed union.
Said never again shall we be ruled by others
, today you have entire generations youth who never heard about a former Somali republic that stretches from the outskirts of Djibouti deep south to the border of Kenya. The political unity of SL and Somalia died immediately in the hearts of minds of the Somalilanders in 1960 even in deep south the people learned how to live with out Somaliland so naturally the people accepted each other. So i don't see how one can revive that.

Sxb you do not need to be ruled by others. You will only be ruled by others if you let that happen and having learnt from past experiences, that is not going to be allowed to happen. If anything Somaliland is in a much better position than any other. The political unity among all within the Somali republic died and needs reviving.

You say that there is a new generation who have not known Somalia. To be honest I've talked to some of the youth whilst I was there and you are right, all that they know about Somalia is what they see on Universal T.V and what they hear from their waalid. But: 1. they don't have the assumed feelings of animosity towards Somalia because they are for the vast majority too young to remember the gruesome details of the conflict. 2. They too know that Somaliland is not recognised. 3. Somaliland is very fickle and I do not think it is very difficult to convince people and show them why all Somalis working together in the Somali republic is in their best interest.

The youth they do know about Somalia that it exist but they also know that Somaliland is independent and that Somaliland wants to join the league of nations and that its been held back by the south for achieving that. Do you think the youth in Sl keep them selves busy with Somalia not at all they keep themselves busy how they can better their lives. The youth know and their parents told them that the union with Somalia brought nothing but misery to the people of Somaliland and that they are better of alone. So what u see is that the youth have shaped their own opinion the same with the youth of Somalia do you think the ordinary kid around the age of 19 keeps him self busy with Somaliland getting recognized or not he wants to go school and his home town to be peaceful he is thinking about a future. You cannot change the past the past is the past we should forget what happened and move on as 2 separate states. Whats the point of uniting and than fight another civil war the union of Somalia and Somaliland became toxic . The union destroyed us both Somalia and Somaliland imagine if the union never happened the civil war would have not been as bad as what we have today now. Somaliland being ruled by the south is still fresh in the minds of the old generation when they tell their children never accept to live as a second class citizen. What do you think the reaction will be do you think they will listen to oday Somali who is not from Somaliland.

Maarodi   

Apophis wrote:
I'd still like a logical answer to my question: what does it mean "she's titanic"?? Makes no damn sense!

Xaaji Xunjuf wrote:
Maybe she loves to drown or she looks fantastic when she is wet.

Apophis wrote:
Nah, still doesn't make sense.
:D

Carafaat wrote:
loooooooooooool, Apophis is definetly not a prude like Alpha Blondy. We are abstaining till marriage.

Apophis wrote:
I thought "titanicking" was allowed as a way to help you abstain, effectively??

Carafaat wrote:
there are some Hadith's against "titanicking".

lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-130

So this brings us back to ....

Apophis wrote:
I'd still like a logical answer to my question: what does it mean "she's titanic"?? Makes no damn sense!

Carafaat   

Haatu;895181 wrote:
You may all have noticed what I may have noticed about our friend here, but how many of you have actually spared it some thought? Carafaat, like seasons change, seems to change his political stance as it pertains to the Horn of Africa and quite often at that. One day he is a die-hard Somaliweynist, willing to take insults to promote this worthy cause. The next day he is your average Hargeisaawi, avidly awaiting the forever far-off ictiraaf, firmly believing that Marwo Edna shall bring it any day. The day after that he champions solidarity with the arch enemy ethiopia, promoting their songs, culture and those that are subservient to them. Then he is infatuated in Jubbooyinka, seeking to ensure fairness for the disenfranchised lot.

What I want to know is, what is the real Carafaat? Is he an Ethiopian put-up, masquerading as Somali? Is he a decadent youth wallowing in the abomination that is Holland with its notorious cafes and infamous red light districts? Is he a champion of Somaliweyn, firmly believing that the Somali homeland ought to be one? Is he (like I believe he is) a confused secessionist that pretends to be things he cannot understand?

Carafaat, what is he?

Haatu, why I tried to ignore your little post here is because it contains not one but many diffrent questions which I sll discussed in previous threads.. But let me try to answer them.

1. I belief in the Unity of Somalia and therefor oppose international recongnition of Somaliland as a seperate country.

2. Somalia consists of Somaliland and southern Somalia. The Somali region of Ethiopia and North Eastern Province

of Kenya are part parcel of those neighbouring countries and should remain so, till we hear otherwise from those Somalis.(ONLF doesnt even want to join Somalia, so why should we advocate for it)?

3. Yes I belief in Somaliweyn. But not in bringing all five Somali regions under one country. the Somaliweyn construct

I would prefer is one based on seeking cooperation and sharing commonalities and irrelevent of the (future)

state structure of these regions/countries.

4.I do sympathise with the O struggle for freedom and self-determination. I think the fruits of this struggle will benefit all Somalis and maybe even all Ethiopians. And it wont be long till Ethiopia and ONLF come to an agreenent. I have the full details of the latest from the negoitiations.

5. Currently, I think it would be in the interest of all Somalis if we abandon the old and fatal Somaliweyn and try to reinvent a new form, one that doesnt anger our neighbours.

6. Yes, I love Xabashi music, women, food and culture like you love Kiswahilli, fufu, Ugali, niiko in mombasa raha and Bongo music.

7. Does this make me a dhaba******? Maybe, if you count in all your cousins in Ethiopia who are not fighting the regime but work for it, your cousins fighting together with Kikuyus against other Somalis in Kismayo and your cousins working for the Kenyan regime. :D

p.s. No, i dont roam around in the red light district.

Xaaji Xunjuf;895319 wrote:
The youth they do know about Somalia that it exist but they also know that Somaliland is independent and that Somaliland wants to join the
league of nations
and that its been held back by the south for achieving that.

Somaliland has been trying to join the League of Nations this whole time? It's no wonder why you guys haven't achieved independence;)

Carafaat   

Showqi;895296 wrote:
Many members of this from are confused and brianwashed,when it comes to Somalia and Somaliland politics It's not only Carafaat who sometimes behaves beerka jecliyaa xaydha jecliyaa. But also Stoic, XX and JB are in the same boot.

Guys it's time to come out the closet....

Showqi, tolka waa tageera when it comes to clan fadhikurir. I have every right to do so.

But when it comes to real politics, I still oppose Somaliland secession! Not once did I

change my position. Haatu, should come up with some proof!

Talking about being brain washed. How about you and your support for tolka invading Kismayo for the third or fourth time the last decade. Still supporting it? :D

wyre   

Carafaat;895386 wrote:
Showqi, tolka waa tageera when it comes to clan fadhikurir. I have every right to do so.

But when it comes to
real politics
, I still oppose Somaliland secession! Not once did I

change my position.
Haatu, should come up with some proof
!

Talking about being brain washed. How about you and your support for tolka invading Kismayo for the third or fourth time the last decade. Still supporting it?
:D

I think this answers haatu's question :D

look at me, i am not from somaliland and i have never been to somaliland, infact i don't know most of the clans of somaliland but then, when I hear some good news from somaliland, like they built universities, the peace in somaliland i get very happy, does it mean i am secessionist? nimanyahow wax isula hara :D