Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Carafaat - the confused secessionist

Carafaat   

Haatu and STOIC,

Let me adress you two sijui's in your own language. Hebu majadiliano yenu sijui's mbili katika lugha yako.Chokochoko mchokoe pweza, binadamu hutamweza :P

Abwaan   

Apophis;895226 wrote:
"She's a titanic" I'm not familiar with this phrase, you mean she's prone to sinking? or she's big? Doesn't make sense.

lol....titanic means Somalis who travel to Europe by boat.:D

Carafaat;895221 wrote:
Blue, I am doing well these days. thanks for asking. I have been going through some soul searching and I am now on the right path to Allah, maanshallah. By the way, I have found a new love these days, thats why I didnt have time to answer all your PM's.

She is a titanic but she gets me well and she has quite interesting and complex character, cant say that of most girls. All my previous loves were O girls, but for the first time I am in love with a non-O girl. She does understand Amharic though and we both share a love for Xabashi music and culture. We never discuss politics though, like you and me used to do but she does have her opinions though.

Lol you say you found the right path to Allah and here you are lying about me sending you pm's and discussing politics. Oh well you can have your dreams lol. Why do I need to know a detailed description about your new girlfriend.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;895190 wrote:
Alpha Blondy Haatu is from NFD north eastern province of Kenya. We all have secessionists and unionists on SOL . Dr osman is part time secessionist he becomes a unionists when some one from his clan is ruling Somalia. Abtigiis is a secessionist 2 , Haatu is not a secessionist i have not seen him calling for the dismemberment of Kenya.

XX, actually Haatu is a unionist. He wants a strong united Kenya, where his uncle serve the Kikuyu's in Nairobi rather then have self-rule for the NFD.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;895223 wrote:
Carafaat you in love with some oromo girl.

Xaaji, she is not Oromo but definetly a Somali. I will not disclose her clan lineage. lets say she is political laandheer. :D

Carafaat   

wyre;895195 wrote:
carafaat is the most beautifull creature in the world
:D

Shukran ya saxiibul qaali. Ana behibek ya Carabul Somali, like you.:rolleyes:

Haatu   

Carafaat, dua la kuku halimpati mwewe

Stoic, this describes him well doesn't it: kuku mgeni hakosi kamba mguuni :D

Carafaat   

Libaax-Sankataabte;895191 wrote:
Carafaat is a good man ... misunderstood by many.

Libaax, awoow seee tahay nooh? You are one of the few who really understands me. Sorry for all the nonsense comments I made lately, I know I promised I would behalf. But I was bored and somali fadhikudirir is never boring. Will you visit Europe one of these days?

Carafaat   

Haatu;895241 wrote:
Carafaat,
dua la kuku halimpati mwewe

Stoic, this describes him well doesn't it: kuku mgeni hakosi kamba mguuni
:D

Stop insults me in Swahilli. This is a Somali forum, have the decency to call me names in Somali.

I have reported you Mr. Haatu Wanagari.:P

Carafaat   

Apophis;895249 wrote:
^bit dramatic ain't it?? You've said worse shyt to people in your time!

Apophis, how come you dont write Kiswahilli. Arent you a Somali-Kenyan. :P

Haatu   

Fumbo humfumba mjinga :D

Carafaat, adi lee bilowdey sheekaddan waryaa. You went and started coming with Kiswahili proverbs.

Mchimba kisima, huingia mwenyewe :D

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;895256 wrote:
Caraat are her people also from Somaliland or is she from beyond the awash river and still has some Ethnic Somalilandish connections.

Nope, she is from Borama but full blooded Koonfurion(clan wise). Does she qualify for the " Ethnic" Somalilandership?

Haatu   

XX, nin tol ah baad tahaye (SOL tol, never ever would I ruin the real life term :D ) ee fadlan nacnaciina iyo maaweeladdiina PM ula taga ama dun/qol kale furta adoo iga raalli ah. Hawl culus baa meesha taallaaye awoowe. Sida kale salaan sare Xaaji.